Elite Dangerous PMC System Colonization Project

PMC Tactical forum discussion

Moderators: Snake Man, Lone Wolf

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Posts: 10063
Joined: 2000-07-31 22:01:01
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.
Location: PMC

Re: Elite Dangerous PMC System Colonization Project

Post by Snake Man »

Just made a new system colonization claim.

2026-09-21T04:08:07Z CMDR Snake Man 6th, Snake Sector UT-R b4-0, military outpost - nemesis:

This one is direct cargo ship hauling operation, only 11.49LY distance from my wannabe fleet carrier loading hub 1, plan is to use PMC Trader 22 (Panther Clipper MK2) for this direct cargo hauling.

Will be paying 20k/ton credits profit for anyone who wants to join the cargo transporting operation, its 21,850 tons total to deliver.
Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Posts: 10063
Joined: 2000-07-31 22:01:01
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.
Location: PMC

Re: Elite Dangerous PMC System Colonization Project

Post by Snake Man »

This construction took a while longer, yesterday hit a hard wall of burnout/boredom, had to end playing only like half way through the day to just chill and recover for later date. Today managed to continue cargo hauling but it was a bad struggle man, it really was, I am so burnt out for cargo hauling that now dunno what to do with further colonization projects, maybe this passes but I doubt it as I've been playing non stop 17hrs/day since was it june 28th just day or two prior to elite operations update release, coming to a full three months in few days.

But yeah got the cargo hauling done and orbital outpost construction was finished.

2026-09-21T04:08:07Z CMDR Snake Man 6th, Snake Sector UT-R b4-0, military outpost - nemesis:
2026-09-22T07:58:52Z FINISHED!

See inara Snake Sector UT-R b4-0 star system and Sargent Point station.

If any cargo hauler wants to make hundreds of millions probably billions of credits, reply here or contact me in-game, I got plenty of cargo hauling to do for good profits.
Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Posts: 10063
Joined: 2000-07-31 22:01:01
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.
Location: PMC

Re: Elite Dangerous PMC System Colonization Project

Post by Snake Man »

Yesterday made another system colonization claim, was too busy to post a reply here with all the info, now the construction of orbital outpost is complete and got plenty of time again to post replies :P

2026-09-29T12:25:39Z CMDR Snake Man 7th, Snake Sector DB-O b6-4, military outpost - nemesis:
2026-09-30T07:22:04Z FINISHED!

Inara Eskridge Installation

Ravencolonial Snake Sector DB-O b6-4

EDSM Snake Sector DB-O b6-4

Logged into ravencolonial using frontier developments authentication server thingy, generally I don't like to register into gazillion websites but ravencolonial combined with srv survey tool is very good setup to plan and keep track of your system colonization efforts, its extremely precise and helpful when it comes to tracking commodities already delivered and where you could buy them in nearby systems, I really like that. Will be using ravencolonial and srv survey in the future colonization efforts most definitely.

Oh yeah and took one day off from elite, then did some stupid space ship combat a bit, so now my cargo hauling burnout has eased a bit, with those new tools in play with system colonization it actually feels interesting again, hopefully that lasts for several system claims.

Plan now is to do a lot more system colonization claims, but it all depends if my elite burnout strikes back with a vengeance, lets hope not because I wanna claim some PMC colonies.

Return to “PMC Tactical”