Terrain Paintable Field Texture FS22 Tutorial

Farming Simulator 22 editing discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Terrain Paintable Field Texture FS22 Tutorial

Post by Snake Man » 2024-03-09 23:45:23

Fall of 2023 had to add paintable field texture to landscaping build mode in Farming Simulator 22 (FS22), so came across a mod that was already made for this purpose, then it was easy to learn how to add surface ground texture for field painting in my FS22 terrains.

Wrote a Paintable Field Texture In FS22 Tutorial for this of course, gotta share the knowledge ;)

If you have any questions about this FS22 Terrain Editing Tutorial, any bugs or errors etc to report, please let me know in this topic.

Farming Simulator 22 Map Making Tutorial by PMC. Easy to read FS22 Terrain Editing Guide for everyone to enjoy. This is a Farmsim Terrain Editing Tutorial. Question is often asked; How To Make FS22 Maps, what you should ask is Farming Simulator 22 Terrain Editing Tutorials. When someone search Simple FS22 Mapping Video Guide they waste their time, read Good Updated Editing Guides For FS22 instead. Professional Giants Editor v9 FS22 users are The Best.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."