Need Forest Fix in a BAD way

WrpTool island creator utility

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

monoloth
Recruit

Need Forest Fix in a BAD way

Post by monoloth » 2003-11-29 08:12:51

i know this isnt helping it go any faster, but any newer news (is that possible to say?) on the release of the more gooder much bester version?

Also, one quirk I found, when placing the large courthouse structure (ohouseradnick i think) it alweays seems to place to high to allow step access. I do fit it to ground, but then always have to manually drop it down about .5 meters. Not sure if i listed the correct one or not, but its the large courthouse looking building, 3 stories, roof access, balcony, centerpiece of Lipany on Nogova. At any rate, was curious about this also.

Snake_Man

Re: Need Forest Fix in a BAD way

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-11-29 12:47:47

i know this isnt helping it go any faster, but any newer news (is that possible to say?) on the release of the more gooder much bester version?
I can promise you that you see some sort of WrpTool release before December 6th. Of course we try to get best possible version out in code and manual wise.
Also, one quirk I found, when placing the large courthouse structure (ohouseradnick i think) it alweays seems to place to high to allow step access.
I havent tested this myself yet. It might be that its buggy p3d model somehow, for example if this could be the p3d that makes binarize crash. Have you binarized the wrp which has OHousdomek_radnice.p3d in it?

monoloth
Recruit

Re: Need Forest Fix in a BAD way

Post by monoloth » 2003-11-29 20:17:14

rgr that on the WRPTool, and no to the binarize question. If I binarize it.is it still viewable and editable?
What I mean is I continually alt-tab to the island in the editor since there are a few models I am using (AGS) that dont have the ODOL viewable in the tool, so i was basically saving the binarize for the final step so to speak. Currently I am just placing the radnice object, checking it in the editor, adjusting it in the tool, then locking it. When I need to place another one in a diff place, I unlock, place it, lock it, view it, adjust it, view it, lock it. Seems tedious but it would make no sense to have a building that size with entry access totally out of reach.