PMC Fury as co-op campaign?

Campaign using BIS standard units

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

badkarma

PMC Fury as co-op campaign?

Post by badkarma » 2002-04-10 07:56:20

Hi PMC,

I asked Azimut if he would be able to convert the PMC camaign to co-op, he replied that he would be able to if he got consent to do so. Would this be ok with you guys?

Snake_Man

Re: PMC Fury as co-op campaign?

Post by Snake_Man » 2002-04-11 00:48:36

We have played some missions as coop and yes I'm planning to add coop playability to the upcoming Part 2 full release.

So basically there is no need to specificially remake it to coop mode.

badkarma

Post by badkarma » 2002-04-11 02:15:58

We have played some missions as coop and yes I'm planning to add coop playability to the upcoming Part 2 full release.

So basically there is no need to specificially remake it to coop mode.
How do I play some of the Part 1 missions as coop? Thanks for adding the coop playability to Part2!

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2002-04-12 01:03:30

When the "Part 2" is released, I'm planning on making few options for downloaders, with or without sound. upgrade only or full download. stuff like that, we'll see.

So when Part 2 will be out, I'll also make available the FULL campaign missions (part 1 AND part 2) with coop playability.

If you guys have any tips for specific missions etc, let me know.

tommei
Recruit

Post by tommei » 2002-04-12 07:08:05

If you make the campaign co-op, will it be individual missions that people can play in numerical order as single missions or will it work the same way it does now in the SP campaigns? What I mean is that if I´m playing the campaign in LAN with a bunch of people will we all move automatically from mission to mission with cutscenes and all? Sorry if this sounds awkward. I have a hangover. :P

badkarma

Post by badkarma » 2002-04-12 08:10:53

If you make the campaign co-op, will it be individual missions that people can play in numerical order as single missions or will it work the same way it does now in the SP campaigns? What I mean is that if I´m playing the campaign in LAN with a bunch of people will we all move automatically from mission to mission with cutscenes and all? Sorry if this sounds awkward. I have a hangover. :P
That's a good question. I haven't seen anyone make a MP campaign (as in one file only - mission leads directly to next mission) before, but I do remember BIS saying it was possible.