F4Browse, CATE, Tacedit, Terrainview & TheaterMaker etc utility related
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 2012-11-18, 02:06:07 PM
- Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
- Editing Interests: Modeling + Texturing
hi to all i ve downloaded the superbs models of ccc,but when i try to replace a model in lodeditor,when i try to see if is visible in munition screen i ve always error 76 bsp... can someone explaine me why? when i am in the lodeditor the viewer shows me the right model.....
- Posts: 8560
- Joined: 2000-07-31, 10:01:01 PM
- Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
- Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.
- Location: PMC
This sounds like a theater Tool related issue, so I moved the topic to suitable area.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest