Is it Just Me,or......?

Falcon 4 cockpits discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

braider

Is it Just Me,or......?

Post by braider » 2002-10-17 13:29:00

Have installed the Balkans theatre and am having a weird problem. I have the Ayeres F18C cockpit installed and it works with all other theatres for SP3.
However, when I try to fly as the 15th sqd,or the 87 sqd (carrier launch) I get the following :(tried to insert pic,nogo, shows F18 upside down on carrier deck,all cockpit views!)
In all the other theatres views are correct, any ideas?
So far this is the only thing I've found.(Installed both with standard tile/hires tiles,no diff.)
Awaiting your comments/poss fixes/laughs.
braider@hctc.net :?

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Re: Is it Just Me,or......?

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-18 03:23:00

quote:Originally posted by braider:
Have installed the Balkans theatre and am having a weird problem. I have the Ayeres F18C cockpit installed and it works with all other theatres for SP3.
However, when I try to fly as the 15th sqd,or the 87 sqd (carrier launch) I get the following :(tried to insert pic,nogo, shows F18 upside down on carrier deck,all cockpit views!)
So far this is the only thing I've found.(Installed both with standard tile/hires tiles,no diff.)
Try re-installing the cockpit. There is a chance that the files have created a problem witht the specific squadrons. If this happens again with those squadrons, then it means that there is a problem with the specific squadrons that you specified. I don't know what the problem is for certain but choose another squadron or fly another plane.

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-18 03:33:00

I haven't faced a similar problem with the F-18 cockpit but I am not really sure that I have chosen the squadrons that you specified. I will try them and see what will happen. If it occurs with me as well then it means that there is aproblem with the cockpit but if it doesn't then it means that there is a problem with your game.

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-19 16:52:00

Where did you download the cockpit from??
If it is from Aeyes' site then there is a chance that your game has the proble because that's where I downloaded it form

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

Aeyes
Lt Colonel

Post by Aeyes » 2002-10-19 23:19:00

It is not a cockpit problem, but a carrier/theater problem, at least as far as I can see

Return to “Falcon 4 Cockpits”