Is That a BUG ? ? ?

Falcon 4 general discussion (please no editing discussion)

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Peled
F4ITDG

Is That a BUG ? ? ?

Post by Peled » 2005-12-12 01:45:00

Tonight I Done an Online Flight Over Lebanon , We Flight over the North- West Part of Lebanon in the "1982 Campaign".....and after a Succesful mission we saw in the CampMap few Battalions moving on the water ! ! !---I Know it was a known BUG in SP4---BUT---In FF3 too?....So--------Anyone here Have any Idea what could be the reasons for this phenomenon of Ground Units moving On the water ? ? ?---Broken Roads? ? ?.....I Don't know.....I Tried NOT To locate them by TCL in the sea Shore 'cause of that known Bug----But---I Really saw that....THEN----I Tried again and it wasn't appear....So---Probably NOTHING To do with that---It Just could Happen to anyone and in any time....

...BUT----The Strange thing was that,I Never saw this in a Campaign: .... http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/P ... BEnemy.jpg
Look at the North-West Lebanonese AB Called Wujah(in the circle)....---It's under Israeli Controll....IT was after 8 Hours of War.....Can it be ??? I Never heard about that ! !a Team can Capture an AB...BUT---I Never Saw in any Falcon's Campaign that the Colour changed..went to check again .....Load a New Campaign---It was ok....BUT---In that Saved Campaign.....After 8 hours....It's Under Israeli Controll---I Mean ,it's coloured in a blue Team colour....Can it Be ??? Is that a BUG ? ? ?...It's the FIRST Time I See this...
F4ITDG-Israeli Theater Development Group (retired) .

Return to “Falcon 4 General”