Falcon alive Breaking news!!

Falcon 4 general discussion (please no editing discussion)

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

ccc
Chief of Staff

Falcon alive Breaking news!!

Post by ccc » 2001-05-16 04:19:00

Grapevine, Texas - May 15, 2001 - Falcon Lives! G2 Interactive, Inc., a Texas-based interactive entertainment publishing company, has signed a Letter of Intent with Infogrames Interactive, Inc., an affiliate of Infogrames, Inc. (Nasdaq: IFGM), that would grant G2 Interactive, Inc. the right to develop and publish titles based on the Falcon line of flight simulations.

G2 Interactive and its wholly owned development group, Force 12 Studios, were established to create high-fidelity military simulations for multiple entertainment platforms. G2 Interactive is led by President/CEO Claude Cavanaugh. Claude has a wealth of development experience and brings with him previous military contractor and aerospace experience, including the Apollo manned space projects and tenure at Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control Systems. Force 12 Studios will be led by Eric Marlow (a.k.a. "Snacko" to the flight sim community). Eric brings interactive entertainment industry experiences as well as experience leading the after-market "mod" group known as the Falcon 4.0 Realism Patch team. Eric will be Executive Producer at Force 12 Studios with the forthcoming Falcon-based products.

========================
hmm...time to quit mod-making community, handover to G2?

[This message has been edited by ccc (edited May 16, 2001).]

ccc
Chief of Staff

Re: Falcon alive Breaking news!!

Post by ccc » 2001-05-16 04:36:00

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/interviews/falconv/

interview here!

wow, official release of Taiwan theater promised! relax, CAG Image

hmm.. since G2 et al. will handle further developement, with better advanced tools,
I'll stop, and drop something..then sit and wait.

PS: I'd like propose RPG, eTeam, and all theater/mods members contribute their products freely to G2 interactive, let them release first addon disc with no budget burden, as additional funding from us f4 community.

and one more..my hungery waiting for LODeditor no longer exist..they'll handle 3d modeling much better than us, i think.

[This message has been edited by ccc (edited May 16, 2001).]

Death_119
Lt Colonel

Re: Falcon alive Breaking news!!

Post by Death_119 » 2001-05-16 14:49:00

this is what i wrote to G2interactive few hours ago.

Hello my name is David and i just heard the news about the chance of an upcoming F5. telling the truth i don't know if i should be happy or sad. i never tought that the news of an upcoming new Falcon game will make me feel sad. during the past 18 mounths the F4 community wich i'm proud to be a member of. was doing a thing each game company would have wishing to have. dozens and maybe even more member of her started to build the game again from scratch fixing what ever you can imagine. adding and brining the game to a realistic level wich most of the sims can't even think of. building theaters cockpits 3dmodels and so on... and for nothing it was a saint work wich each one of us in the community knew all of those guys did for free. i my self building a theater in the past 8 mounths . spending so many hours for the chance of giving something to this great community. telling to people to buy the game cause its really do got something and got such a great community. and if people are still buying the game till today and if F4 is still the top combat SIM you can ask for. then its really got something. i'm wishing the best for you guys out there. just hoping you will be able to take Falcon a step fowerd. please take attention for the things groups like EFALCON, RPGROUP, F4ALLIANCE, and so on... have been giving to this game. and i can asure you the community will be happy to have the next generation of the Falcon family. and who knows maybe the glorius episode of all.

P.S
please find a away to add community work to your game please find away.
thank you.

Return to “Falcon 4 General”