Vietnam theater/campaign status

Vietnam theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Aeyes
Lt Colonel

Vietnam theater/campaign status

Post by Aeyes » 2001-08-16 10:29:00

I was just wondering because i am about to do a separate install for Vietnam only, if there is a release date planned for latest stuff? If not what exe is advised to use with Nam theater? Can I install the theater without problems with 109/RP5 separate and a mix of these?

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: Vietnam theater/campaign status

Post by Snake Man » 2001-08-16 15:24:00

quote:Originally posted by Aeyes:
I was just wondering because i am about to do a separate install for Vietnam only, if there is a release date planned for latest stuff?
Basically I havent done anything for Vietnam since I went to vacation. Latest release was the v0.4 + small campaign update.

Said that... I dont know when the next vietnam release would be available, I can say it wont be anytime soon. Basically the Vietnam has all the "major" elements already in it, so eveything beyond that is just cosmetic type of fixing like ATC voices, TACAN channels and such (well if someone can call those "cosmetics" heh).
quote:If not what exe is advised to use with Nam theater? Can I install the theater without problems with 109/RP5 separate and a mix of these?
My theater work is based for eFalcon series, latest vietnam is tested with 1.09 and it should be compatible with RP series too. Someone posted about some weird campaign activity with RP but the main thing here is that it WORKS with both eF and RP.

PMC TFW
Snake Man
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Aeyes
Lt Colonel

Post by Aeyes » 2001-08-16 15:47:00

Thanks SM, that's all i needed to know

Cooler69
2nd Lt

Post by Cooler69 » 2001-08-16 16:10:00

Hi Snake Man,

Fairly soon, we are hoping to embark on a re-recording session for Balkans airbases etc. If you draw up a list of airbases you want included, we can hopefully do these at the same time. Same goes for any other theaters, though depends on workload (for Vietnam too).

At present we plan to use a generic American voice (x2).

Mail me the details if you can to:

colin.morrow1@btinternet.com
Cooler
F4UT Dev Member - Voice Group