Pcx turning to CTD

Terrain / Theater editing

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Pcx turning to CTD

Post by Guest » 2000-09-30 16:55:00

Hello Snak man or who ever is reading this. as you know (snak man) i asked you few days ago. how to creat a new texture pcx files. you told me to read up you tutorial and so i did. i have created a txt file and a new bin file. also i have created 26 new kind of pcx files. which for each one of them i have created an H,L,M,T file. after that i have copy the new bin file to the texture directory of my terrian. also i have unziped the texture.zip file add him the new 104 pcx files (26X4). and zip him again. after all that i have turned on the tinstaller and created a new terrian using some of my pcx files. when i started the game the game was stuck sometimes durinh loading. or when i flew above some of the terrotories the sound was mute some times. or the terrotorie looked really bad from above until you came closer. can you help me please for the milione time. and again thanks Death_119

Re: Pcx turning to CTD

Post by Guest » 2000-10-01 12:58:00

If it gives you CTD, then check that the resolution of the pcx files is correct. If they are not, it CTD's on you.

If it looks bad, then you probably have palette wrong, the T-tile fartiles.

PMC TFW
Snake Man

Re: Pcx turning to CTD

Post by Guest » 2000-10-01 14:12:00

how can i check if the pallette is ok i used to work with the painter of windows its not much but it will do. and all the res are ok 128 64 32 16.

Return to “Terrain / Theater”