Start From Zero game-mode compatible PMC terrains for FS22

Farming Simulator 22 general playing etc discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Start From Zero game-mode compatible PMC terrains for FS22

Post by Snake Man » 2023-01-21 20:12:27

2023-01-21T19:48:00Z

Just finished testing Start From Zero game-mode compatibility with PMC terrains for Farming Simulator 22 (FS22), result is: they are all compatible! :D

PMC Super Six 6km had already normal non-testing Start From Zero going where I got a lot of land, vehicles and over 15 million budget.

All other terrains, PMC Cereal Region 32km, PMC King Corn 45km, PMC Korkscrew 40km, PMC RedWhiteBlue 10km and PMC Undefined Farms 20km needed to be tested simply by creating a new savegame and see if I can get Start From Zero setup off the ground.

On all tests I reached land + vehicles and over 2 million budget. I didn't plan on that budget when beginning this series of tests but it just somehow happened. On two of the savegames I reached to land + vehicles so I was able to use autodrive, courseplay and GPS according to Start From Zero - Getting Started and Rules, within about 7 hours of game-play.

Today, just moments ago, finished testing PMC Undefined Farms 20km and in there I also reached after hard work on fertilizing contracts to 2.220 million budget heh.

Overall I have to say that I loved every moment of this several days (or was it over a week now) testing period of tough farming beginning with nothing, it was scary challenge on those monster 32km, 40km and even 45km terrains, but in the end its just final terrain size and what really matters is good farmland buy options and enough small and medium size fields to get your farm started. Had a great time farming even though this was supposed to be "just game-play testing" ;)

Interesting note; during testing we had the FS22 v1.8.2 harvest contract bug where you cannot complete them, they did not give enough grain to deliver. This was fixed just day or so ago with Better Contracts v1.2.6.5 mod upgrade, it was great to do a few harvest contracts then too without fear of them failing.

I am really happy now that all PMC terrains for FS22 have been tested and verified to be Start From Zero compatible, now I can rest and relax knowing these are very game-play friendly terrains. What a huge relief heh, very nice, so glad all the work and testing is now over.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."