Harvest contracts not enough grain to complete the contract

Farming Simulator 22 general playing etc discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Harvest contracts not enough grain to complete the contract

Post by Snake Man » 2023-01-17 13:23:51

Harvest contracts not working, does not produce enough grain to finish the contract, coming up short in grain liters?

This was the issue on my several savegames, tried harvest contracts several times and usually came up short about 2000 - 2500 liters, for example oat and wheat. You cannot complete the contract when not enough grain has been delivered to selling point.

What to do? :?

I also discussed this with Mmtrx the dev of Better Contracts mod, he is aware of harvest contract issue and is considering adding some sort of option to Better Contracts itself which would fix the not enough grain issue. Hopefully that would work out.

Mission Completion Fix by [HoT] Zombold.

Well there is a mod that decreases the "need to deliver" amount percentage. I have now tested this mod on oat, wheat and canola contracts, here is quote from my Start From Zero savegame story:

Three harvest contracts completed, oat, wheat and canola, field sizes 2.7ha, 6.1ha and 14.9ha without any problems when using FS22_MissionCompletitionFix mod. I am happy about this, now... well if I were to do more Start From Zero savegames there would be no more need to avoid harvest contracts as you can finish them just fine.

Below is the mod info and download.

Code: Select all

Final stats are reduced from 93% to 85%.
This should make problematic orders feasible again.
Mission Completition Fix (modhub.us).

Have a nice time with harvest contracts once again ;)
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."