PMC Korkscrew 40km Start From Zero

Farming Simulator 22 general playing etc discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

PMC Korkscrew 40km Start From Zero

Post by Snake Man » 2023-04-07 16:19:05

Start From Zero, what is this? Its a "game-mode" where you create a new career savegame with absolutely nothing, 0 land, 0 vehicles, 0 loan, 0 money. Then the goal is to do contracts to make money so you get to buy vehicles, then buy all the land and harvest all the fields. See Start From Zero - Getting Started and Rules.

This includes written TEXT story of how everything went and also videos from the farming game-play.

PMC Korkscrew 40km is massive size fictional american terrain.

Because this is a huge 40 kilometer x 40 kilometer size terrain it includes added challenge with the large size, there are some smaller size fields so the actual beginning with contracts is doable, this terrain was designed and built so that small startup farms can be created.

PMC Korkscrew 40km terrain has insane amount of hectares to farm. It definitely will be a crazy task to harvest all the fields, I cannot imagine how many real life days of farming would it take, I have completed one 8.1km terrain (PMC Texas Rowena 8km) Start From Zero savegame and it got 566hrs in the savegame and in real life gaming days it was about two months playing sometimes hardcore style and sometimes taking days off. So farming massive size 40km terrain with edge to edge field coverage... oh man, I am scared to even think how many real life days of FS22 game-play that would require ;)

However to make this terrain fully game-play enjoyable and compatible with Start From Zero "game-mode", I decided to begin this savegame even though its very unlikely that this will be ever finished, but who knows what the future holds...

Homepage PMC Korkscrew 40km.

PMC Korkscrew 40km Start From Zero E01 2023-02-06 Farming Simulator 22, youtube.

More videos and that actual story page coming soon.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Re: PMC Korkscrew 40km Start From Zero

Post by Snake Man » 2023-04-16 02:24:52

Setting up new purchased vehicles and equipment. Refilling GtX Seed Cleaner 1200-LG with LumiGen seed treatment liquid tanks. Rolling in with a massive fertilizing vehicle convoy. Hauling seeds using Mack Super-Liner 6x4 semi-truck and ConveyAll CST 1550 seed tender. Purchased farmland costing $487,000 dollars. Harvesting barley using Claas Lexion 8900 with Midwest Durus 18.2m (60ft) header. Fendt 1050 Vario pulling Kinze 1121 Harvest Commander grain cart. Dumping barley straight from auger wagon to GtX Seed Cleaner 1200-LG to produce seeds.

PMC Korkscrew 40km Start From Zero E02 2023-02-07 Farming Simulator 22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqqthdP0O5U

PMC since 1984

The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Re: PMC Korkscrew 40km Start From Zero

Post by Snake Man » 2023-04-22 04:43:15

Harvesting barley and soybeans using Claas Lexion 8900 with Midwest Durus 18.2m (60ft) header. Fendt 1050 Vario pulling Kinze 1121 Harvest Commander grain cart. Spreading solid fertilizer with four Fendt 724 Vario pulling Bredal K165 with extensions. Liquid fertilizer spraying using big Hardi Rubicon 9000 sprayer. Refilling Bourgault 7950 Air Cart using Mack Super-Liner 6x4 semi-truck pulling ConveyAll CST 1550 seed tender. Fendt 1050 Vario pulling Bourgault 3320-76 Air Drill and Bourgault 7950 Air Cart seeding soybeans crop. Recording AutoDrive network waypoint routes. Hauling soybeans crop to selling point using Mack Super-Liner 6x4 semi-truck with Lode King Distinction Super-B grain trailer.

PMC Korkscrew 40km Start From Zero E03 2023-02-08 Farming Simulator 22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaSEy4Ne1xE

PMC since 1984