USA Ohio Kirkpatrick 5km Development

Farming Simulator 22 editing discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

USA Ohio Kirkpatrick 5km Development

Post by Snake Man » 2023-01-23 08:27:43

Today was browsing twitch and saw RecliningGamer streaming, chatted with him there and got to talking about terrains, I remember him over a year ago from chats elsewhere.

He wanted to do Ohio terrain, it was area in marion county, at kirkpatrick, martel and caledonia triangle area. So I went off to work and created rough area of 5.1km x 5.1km of which RecliningGamer described to me.

Here is the area, its source files have now been created, but I just did this for fun without even coordinating with RecliningGamer if this is the actual spot he wanted.

Ohio Kirkpatrick 5km, design 01:

Got some big patches of forest trees there, wonder how those would hit Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) performance, previously even a small patch of trees have killed performance on my computer. But overall it looks like a nice farming area :)

Disclaimer: this was an terrain idea where I created source files after our twitch chat discussion, its not a PMC terrain even though I labeled this forum topic as "TITLE development", hey maybe I can invite him to join PMC forums and post updates here ;)
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."