ArmA 3 Multiplayer in PMC Tactical Server

ArmA 3 general discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

ArmA 3 Multiplayer in PMC Tactical Server

Post by Snake Man » 2022-06-05 15:31:56

All the info needed to join PMC Tactical ArmA 3 Multiplayer Dedicated Servers.

Currently I don't keep the server up because there are no players and there is no need to run server for bis 2035 garbage data Combat Patrol players.

Most missions are COOP with 32 player slots with respawn. There are few Player vs Player (PVP) missions as well, but those are impossible to play alone (single player in LAN), so there are very few of them.

Unlike many big time MP groups in the community who play on little girlie men terrains with additional restriction zones to block out access to the rest of the (little) terrain, our missions are as large as humanly possible, WHOLE TERRAIN is available to play, no stupid restrictions.

Our missions can last anything from 5min skirmish to a two WEEKS 24/7 insanity persistent server mission long wars :)

If anyone is interested of playing like ofp/arma is meant to be played, let me know here and we can arrange old school multiplayer sessions.

PMC multiplayer mission list is 193 total missions, so plenty of missions to play.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."