World Tools 1.6 released

ArmA 2 editing; configs, modeling, missions, textures, terrain etc.

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

shezan74
Recruit
Gaming Interests: ArmA 2 (Armed Assault 2)
Editing Interests: Terrains

World Tools 1.6 released

Post by shezan74 » 2010-09-21 22:01:30

Hi, i wish to inform you that i've just released World Tools 1.6 on Armaholic http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10508

Version 1.6 updates

Added: SQM / SQF-BIEDI script files to V3 feature: World tools now loads your .sqm and your .biedi files and export them into Visitor 3 importable format. [Featured requested and tested by Bad Benson]

Biedi are the files created by 3D Editor in ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA (ALT-E from the main screen). Biedi are the companion files of SQF mission file format.
Program will search into your P:\ disk (if you're a Visitor3 user) trying to match the editor objects with the objects into your ca\ and other object folders.

Added: Now in forest generator and object remapping the user can remap/place objects that aren't defined in object list, by indicating the path of the object (eg. ca\buildings\tent).

Added: Forest generator now inform user about the percentage of each mask color into the map. Now you know what you could easily ignore.

New feature: Forest Generator is now able to SIMULATE forest generation results for easy tuning of final number of objects.

Bug: Object selection form doesn't remind last position after third open

Changed: Check for updates will open default browser.

Some screenshots of new import feature (Courtesy of Bad Benson):

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: World Tools 1.6 released

Post by Snake Man » 2010-09-21 22:46:25

Thanks for letting us know. When I have some free time to test, I'll try to make some object population with it. Will report back on any issues I find :)
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

shezan74
Recruit
Gaming Interests: ArmA 2 (Armed Assault 2)
Editing Interests: Terrains

Re: World Tools 1.6 released

Post by shezan74 » 2010-09-22 10:10:25

Snake Man wrote:Thanks for letting us know. When I have some free time to test, I'll try to make some object population with it. Will report back on any issues I find :)
Will be appreciated ;)
Thank you