questions only i would have to ask =)

WrpTool island creator utility

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

olemiss

questions only i would have to ask =)

Post by olemiss » 2005-04-15 20:10:59

okay, i've been messing around with WP tool for awhile, customizing some islands, with the authors permission, HOWEVER, i basically have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to replacing things; i have heard there is a way to select one object, or whichever, & replace all on the make with whatever i'd like? i went to the main site & tried to look at the online manual, however, it says 'my manual is up to date' but seeing as i HAVE no manual, that does me no good =) i'd appreciate some help if at all possible, also, the copy paste feature doesn't seem to work for me, is there anything specific i need to do before i copy/paste? thanks for your time!

--R E Lee
CPL Killingsworth

Snake_Man

Re: questions only i would have to ask =)

Post by Snake_Man » 2005-04-16 00:09:25

okay, i've been messing around with WP tool for awhile
WP tool... hmm Way Point tool? :o
i have heard there is a way to select one object, or whichever, & replace all on the make with whatever i'd like?
Yes, its feature called Replace Objects. Choose the menu Edit -> Replace Objects... to open this feature.
but seeing as i HAVE no manual
When you downloaded the WrpTool (not Way Point tool heh) there was file called WrpTool_manual.pdf in the rar package, that is your manual.

When you open the PDF file you have to use Adobe PDF reader or similar, check www.adobe.com for the download.
the copy paste feature doesn't seem to work for me, is there anything specific i need to do before i copy/paste?
Select object or objects, hit CTRL-C and then move mouse to some place and press CTRL-V to paste the objects. It works like that.

olemiss

Re: questions only i would have to ask =)

Post by olemiss » 2005-04-17 03:07:19

thanks, for the help on the WP tool =)... on a more serious note, i have to hit C ctl, then V ctl, i just figured that one, it wasn't like normal copy pasting for some reason, i had to do the opposite? either way, thanks so much!
CPL Killingsworth