Looking For Snakeman

WrpTool island creator utility

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

ranger822

Looking For Snakeman

Post by ranger822 » 2004-08-28 02:44:48

Snakeman,

I am an Apple MAC user. Rick "Dragon" Prior, myself and several others have recently formed a development group and are currently working on trying to convert your Falcon 4 theaters for Vietnam and ODS so we can use them in MACFalcon. I am the designated terrain guy (who knows almost nothing) and was hoping I might be able to get some advice from you with regard to working thru some problems, theater creation, theater tools creation, and some general questions.

If you don't want to be bothered that is completely understandable. I read your "retirement" statement but thought it might be worth a try anyway. Given the things that you experienced with the PC Falcon side of things no one could blame you for the decision you made to pull out of PC Falcon.

Regards,
Anthony "Ranger822" Thomas
Ranger822@earthlink.net

Snake_Man

Re: Looking For Snakeman

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-08-28 14:05:02

Hey Dragon, I remember you. Nice to see you :)

Okay I'll start to visit PMC Falcon 4 Theater Headquarters forums again at http://www.pmctactical.org/f4/ so we can continue there.

Good to hear from you again.

ranger822

Post by ranger822 » 2004-08-30 17:30:09

Thanks much.  I will put together some questions I have and fire them off over at PMC Terrain.  However, right now the forum indicates I don't have authority to post or respond to questions.  I am registered but apparently with access limited to viewing onlly. Is there some way that I can start posting messages there?

The main thing right now according to Rick "Dragon" Prior "is in the resource files for the theaters. Not all our data have those and it would be nice to be able to generate them ourselves. We have no clue how this is done."

The PC code changes have made PC and MAC formats a bit different now. MAC never got the code to change so we are stuck where we are. We have or can make the tools necessary for theater work.
Last edited by ranger822 on 1970-01-01 00:00:00, edited 1 time in total.

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-08-30 20:22:40

Okay private message me here or in the F4 forum so I can fix up your posting access.

Also it seems the forums have bit of an index file problems, our web/server guru is away now so I wont want to touch the configurations without getting good backups first, lets not make things even worse there :)