Thanks guys.......

WrpTool island creator utility

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Buggs

Thanks guys.......

Post by Buggs » 2004-04-03 17:53:06

Hi, Just thought i would thank everybody involved in the making of WrpTool. I must confess that when it was released last year i didn't really pay that much attention to it. This was mainly due to me having just finished making a island with Wrpedit , also i had spent over a year working on this island (Trinity) and the last thing i wanted to do then was look at another island editing tool.

Anyway about three weeks ago i thought about giving an old island a overhaul (Sarugao by SchuscH) and i decided to give Wrp tool a go. well to say island editing has come along way is a understatement. everything from the ability to copy and paste or the create transitions option for textures is simply stunning. not only ive managed to re-texture the entire island in a few days but also add new roads in a matter of minutes.
Without doubt a brilliant bit of coding chaps......many thanks.

Buggs.

ps. Ive seen it listed as a known issue, However if you release another version of Wrp tool would it be possible to view the island in colour via the 3d window. This would make it a lot easier to gauge your work ie. texturing etc. considering what you have given us i might be pushing my luck........ thanks again, Buggs ;)

Snake_Man

Re: Thanks guys.......

Post by Snake_Man » 2004-04-03 19:16:24

You are respected island maker in the OFP community and it is extremely rewarding to hear such nice comments from person of your statue.

Thank You very much for these words, much appreciated.
would it be possible to view the island in colour via the 3d window.
Very interesting that you pointed this out, in my hard drive there is a internal beta version right now that displays land terrain textures on 3d-view. However there still are no textures on the objects at 3d-view, yet...