Iran Theater Campaign Scenarios Names and Descriptions

Iran theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Sherlock
Lt. General
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Iran Theater Campaign Scenarios Names and Descriptions

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-01 07:02:16

Ok, I am sitting here ready to make up the campaign scenario "buttons" for the Iran UI and I don't have any scenario names or ideas. So just "brain-storming" here are a few I came up with:

Possible campaign scenarios and/or names:

1. Operation Persian Fire - Iranian militants have managed to detonate an atomic bomb in Tel Aviv, Israel. The international community will now extract Israels revenge on Iran.

2. Operation Persian Jihad - Iran has caught the US and Coalition forces by surprise with a lightning strike into Iraq aimed at the southern Iraqi oil fields. The US and Coalition forces must stop them before Irans grab is complete.

3. Operation Hammerfall - The US, Britain and Israel have been attacked by Iranian sponsored terrorists. The hammer will now fall on Tehran and its leaders.

4. Operation Persian Lightning -

5. Operation Atomic Mullahs- Economic sanctions have failed to stop Irans Nuclear ambitions. The US and Coalition forces must strike to destroy those facilities before they can make an atomic bomb.

6. Operation Babylon Shield - Irans leadership wants to expand their empire. Iraq is a tempting target. US forces must blunt and defeat an attack aimed at taking control of Iraq and it's oil fields.

7. Operation Parthian Storm -

8. Operation Persian Eagle (thx ccc for this title) - The CIS is making a grab for the Iranian oil fields. US and Coalition forces must come to the aid of Iran while also protecting other friendly Persian Gulf allies.

9. Operation Islamic Revenge - The US was successful in taking out Iran's nuclear capabilities. Irans leadership wants revenge so they are shutting down the Straits of Hormuz and attacking friendly Persian Gulf oil fields, facilities and allies. The US and Coalition forces must stop them.

10. Operation Iranian Breakout - Iranian forces have attacked into Afghanistan. NATO forces won't hold much longer. US and Coalition forces must attack from the west and distract them.

Comments? Suggestions? Other descriptions? Changes?
Last edited by Sherlock on 2007-03-01 16:53:17, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

ccc
Chief of Staff

Post by ccc » 2007-03-01 08:47:23

how about historical iran vs iraq campaign?

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-01 10:10:15

Your campaign name and storyline ideas sound pretty good and I like them.

Also we cant forget the ccc's idea of "historical" Iran vs Iraq war campaign. Its of course two sided, in ODS we have full Iran vs Iraq war and in this theater we have full Iran vs Iraq war :)
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2007-03-01 13:16:09

Hey SM - you still have a link to that military mission codename generator? :D

That Persian Eagle sounds alot like the beginning of Tom Clancy's book Red Storm Rising. I'll have to dig out my copy and see what the name of the operation was in the book. :thumbs:
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-01 15:26:06

Which descriptions (& titles) do you guys like the best? We've got to narrow it down to 3 and we probably want those three to be entirely different from each other.

If everyone can pick their "TOP THREE" we'll go based on that. Feel free to intermix names with descriptions.
Last edited by Sherlock on 2007-03-01 16:36:28, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-01 16:14:35

T_Rex wrote:Hey SM - you still have a link to that military mission codename generator?
Yes here then there is another one but not that good here

PMC since 1984

The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-01 18:33:48

Sherlock wrote:Which descriptions (& titles) do you guys like the best? We've got to narrow it down to 3 and we probably want those three to be entirely different from each other.

If everyone can pick their "TOP THREE" we'll go based on that. Feel free to intermix names with descriptions.
Bump. Don't be shy guys. I need input pronto because I would like to start making the campaign scenario buttons ASAP. I'm already collecting pictures for the backdrop on these. Post your favorite TOP 3 please!
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-01 19:45:59

Snake Man wrote:Your campaign name and storyline ideas sound pretty good and I like them.

Also we cant forget the ccc's idea of "historical" Iran vs Iraq war campaign. Its of course two sided, in ODS we have full Iran vs Iraq war and in this theater we have full Iran vs Iraq war :)
Ok, addressing the need for a title for the Iran vs. Iraq war. How about:

Operation Brothers at Arms
or
Operation Sunni Sunrise
or
Operation Mesopotamia Afire
or
Operation Civilizations Cradle

or the ever popular title:
Operation Iran vs. Iraq ;)
?

Suggestions? Comments?
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Malc
Lt Colonel

Post by Malc » 2007-03-01 20:34:55

Sherlock wrote: Bump. Don't be shy guys. I need input pronto because I would like to start making the campaign scenario buttons ASAP. I'm already collecting pictures for the backdrop on these. Post your favorite TOP 3 please!
LOL! It took me twelve months to come up with "Just Cause 2"...!

Personally, I like "Hammerfall", "Persian Eagle" (maybe "Persian Viper" instead?) and "Babylon Shield"

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2007-03-01 20:37:29

Some interesting inspiration here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq_War

For instance, the US policy of flagging Persian Gulf oil tankers under the US flag resulted in Operations Earnest Will and Prime Chance.

Also:
List of major Iranian operations during the war

1. 27 September-29 September 1981: Operation Samen-ol-A'emeh; Iran retakes Abadan.
2. 29 November-mid-December 1981: Operation Tarigh ol-Qods; Iran retakes Abadan and area north of Susangard.
3. 21 March-30 March 1982: Operation Fath-ol-Mobeen; Iran expels Iraqi troops from Dezful-Shush area.
4. 30 April-24 May 1982: Operation Beit-ol-Moqaddas; Iran retakes Khorramshahr and drives Iraqis back across the border.
5. 14 July-28 July 1982: Operation Ramadhan; Failed Iranian offensive to capture Basra.
6. 9 April-17 April 1983: Operation Valfajr-1; Failed Iranian offensive in Ein Khosh to capture Basra-Baghdad highway.
7. 19 October-mid November 1983: Operation Valfajr-4; Iranian offensive in Iraq's Kurdistan near Panjwin makes small gains.
8. 22 February-16 March 1984: Operation Kheibar; Iranian offensive captures the Iraqi Majnoon Islands in the Haur al-Hawizeh marshes.
9. 10 March-20 March 1985: Operation Badr; Unsuccessful Iranian offensive to capture the Basra-Baghdad highway.
10. 9 February-25 February 1986: Operation Valfajr-8; Three-pronged Iranian offensive leads to capture of Fao peninsula.
11. 2 June 1986: Operation Karbala-1.
12. 1 September 1986: Operation Karbala-2; Iranian offensive in the Hajj Umran area of Iraqi Kurdistan.
13. 9 January-26 February 1987: Operation Karbala-5; Iranian offensive in southern Iraq to capture Basra.
14. 21 June 1987: Operation Nasr 4.
15. 16 March 1988: Operation Valfajr-10; Iranian offensive in Iraqi Kurdistan.
16. 27 July 1988: Operation Mersad.

[edit] List of major Iraqi operations during the war

1. 22 September-mid November 1980; Iraqi invasion of Iran
2. 9 March-10 March 1986; Unsuccessful Iraqi offensive to recapture Fao.
3. 17 May 1986; Iraqi offensive captures Mehran.
4. 16 April-18 April 1988; Iraqi offensive recaptures Fao. Use of chemical weapons
5. 23 May-25 May 1988; Iraqi offensive in northern and central sectors recaptures Shalamche using chemical weapons.
6. 19 June-22 June 1988; Iraqi offensive captures Mehran.
7. 25 June 1988; Iraqi offensive recaptures Majnoon Islands.
8. 12 July 1988; Iraqi offensive retakes all Iraqi territory in the Musian border region.
9. 22 July-29 July 1988; Iraqi offensive along the entire Iran border, captures some territory in the central and southern sectors with the help of Mojahedin-e-Khalq, but fails in the northern sector.
Maybe even just "First Persian Gulf War" or something.
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-01 20:45:38

hehe @ Malc: Heck, I don't have 12 months to wait! :) People will spend what?, 12 seconds maybe looking at these buttons and names (if that much). It really isn't that big of decision IMO plus we can always change 'em if we really don't like 'em that much.

@ T: Thanks. You're right. Some good inspiration in that.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2007-03-01 21:26:39

Yeah, in letting it simmer a couple hours (you gotta do that sometimes with inspiration) ;) I'd suggest Operation Samen-ol-A'emeh as a starting point. Have the campaign start with Iraq having already advanced into Iran and Iran counterstriking. The name would signify the first battle to try to push Iraq back out of Iran.

Just and idea. :D
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-02 02:11:17

This is my name list, not the descriptions/storylines, just names.

Top 3:
Operation Hammerfall
Operation Persian Lightning
Operation Persian Eagle

Iran vs Iraq war:
Operation Brothers at Arms
Operation Sunni Sunrise
Operation Mesopotamia Afire

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-02 22:49:35

Ok, since no one else seems to want to share their opinion on the Iran scenario names ;)

here are the campaign scenario buttons I am going to ATTEMPT to create (me being such the widely acclaimed graphic artist that I am):

1. For Iran vs. Iraq War: OPERATION BROTHERS AT ARMS

2. OPERATION PERSIAN LIGHTNING

and I think my own personal favorite (and apparently pretty much everyone elses).....

3. OPERATION HAMMERFALL

:)
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-03 00:16:28

First two are done. I think they turned out pretty well for all my lack of talent!:

Image Image
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-04 01:06:13

@Snake Man,
I'm going to have to roll these into the resource files when I finish them so I need to find out what order you want them to appear in the UI. I'm thinking of the following order:

1. OPERATION HAMMERFALL --> TIGER SPIRIT (1st Position)
2. OPERATION PERSIAN LIGHTNING --> ROLLING FIRE (2nd Position)
3. OPERATION BROTHERS AT ARMS (Iran vs. IRAQ) --> IRON FORTRESS (3rd Position)

Sound good?
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-04 02:17:36

Okay so did you choose two US/Coalition vs Iran (upcoming) wars and one historical Iran vs Iraq war now?

Its no problem to do them like that, but I'd prefer 3 sets of upcoming war and three sets (on "different Theater" ie tdf file setup) of historical war.

When we make the historical war we need to change the objective sides a bit because Iran, Kuwait and Saudi cannot be allied against Iran.

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-04 03:13:28

Snake Man wrote: Okay so did you choose two US/Coalition vs Iran (upcoming) wars and one historical Iran vs Iraq war now?
Yes. Trying to keep it simple. I didn't want to expand beyond 3 campaigns TOTAL because that is a whole lot more work imho.

You mentioned above you were just choosing NAMES and not descriptions (i.e., storylines) so I am leaving that up to you to choose or make up your own for the campaign files you end up putting together. I would like to get into the campaign SAVEx.cam file editing next since I haven't done much of that; it will help me get better at it.
Snake Man wrote: Its no problem to do them like that, but I'd prefer 3 sets of upcoming war and three sets (on "different Theater" ie tdf file setup) of historical war.
You mean like the original ODS .512? But see my above comment. I think three is enough. I recommend let's not over do it! ;)
Snake Man wrote: When we make the historical war we need to change the objective sides a bit because Iran, Kuwait and Saudi cannot be allied against Iran.
Agreed but in the little I've looked up the Iran-vs-Iraq war, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia WERE ACTUALLY supporting Iraq. (BTW, you used "Iran" twice in your sentence. Did you mean "IRAQ" the first tme?) We can make Iraq, Kuwait and Saudi allied, just not give Kuwait or Saudi any ground troops or Squadrons. What do you think of that? Also, different objectives within Iraq only for Iran. Make sense?

----------------------------
BTW, I got two more of the campaign select buttons done for the OPERATION BROTHERS-AT-ARMS:

Image Image
Last edited by Sherlock on 2007-03-04 04:47:59, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-04 04:45:50

And the final two:

Image Image
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-04 05:07:34

Sherlock wrote:Yes. Trying to keep it simple. I didn't want to expand beyond 3 campaigns TOTAL because that is a whole lot more work imho.
Okay.
I am leaving that up to you to choose or make up your own for the campaign files you end up putting together.
Well its two campaigns against Iran, so it will be easy and hard.
Agreed but in the little I've looked up the Iran-vs-Iraq war, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia WERE ACTUALLY supporting Iraq.
Ah okay, didn't know that.
(BTW, you used "Iran" twice in your sentence.
Yes I meant Iraq of course.
just not give Kuwait or Saudi any ground troops or Squadrons. What do you think of that? Also, different objectives within Iraq only for Iran. Make sense?
Yes sure. Its just that I think the Iranian airforce will hit Kuwait and Saudi targets regardless of ground units being in there.

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-04 05:19:02

The proof is in the pudding they say:

Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-04 16:29:38

@SM,
If you can decide which scenario descriptions you want to go with as far as the three campaigns are concerned, I can edit the theater.irc file, etc., and continue to bring the UI display into agreement (i.e, get rid of "Rolling Fire", etc) with the Iran campaigns.

Just let me know which "strategy description" goes with each label name I have done. Pick one of my descriptions above or make up your own; it's up to you. :)

Edit: I think I know enough about this process now to write that tutorial you wanted. What format do you want it in? Show me an example and I can copy that format. :)
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-04 20:36:12

I'm not sure the theater.irc is easy as that, since its different for RV and AF what I understood. Someone who has more knowledge of its usage could post some helping details.

Top campaign (save2) is the easy one, middle campaign (save0) is going to be the hard one, lowest campaign (save1) will be the Iran vs Iraq war.

Format would be just text file, go ahead and post it into the tutorial 2007 topic or open an new one for it, we can then refine it there and finally I'll copy paste/write it to the online tutorials php pages with possible images.

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-04 20:44:31

Snake Man wrote:I'm not sure the theater.irc is easy as that, since its different for RV and AF what I understood. Someone who has more knowledge of its usage could post some helping details.

Well, my intentions were to just make the adjustments for AF since that is all I run. If anyone (Couby? T_Rex? Ripsaw?) wants the files for conversion to OF and/or RV they are more than welcome to them. Just ask.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Khronik
PMC Theater Developer

Post by Khronik » 2007-03-04 21:19:43

I can do the UI for OF / RV if no-one else is on it. OF should be NP though RV uses some new code / format so id have to look into it. Let me know.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-04 21:36:57

Yes RV and OF art files would be great to have, lets just wish there wont be YellowViper the next time around to make more work for you art guys :)

PMC since 1984

Khronik
PMC Theater Developer

Post by Khronik » 2007-03-04 21:43:13

Rgr.. Ill get on it. One thing though..

RV seems to use a UISKIN folder instead of the typical ART/ format. I have looked into some of the ART IRC files and there seems to be existing FF4 art that uses the traditional SP format. My question is, is there anyway to use the traditional art UI with RV by bypassing the new UISKIN format?

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-05 01:12:20

Khronik wrote:Rgr.. Ill get on it. One thing though..

RV seems to use a UISKIN folder instead of the typical ART/ format. I have looked into some of the ART IRC files and there seems to be existing FF4 art that uses the traditional SP format. My question is, is there anyway to use the traditional art UI with RV by bypassing the new UISKIN format?
Khronik,
Do you need my artwork from Iran for the OF/RV versions?
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Sherlock
Lt. General

Updated THEATER.IRC file

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-08 22:54:57

I updated the THEATER.IRC file with what I thought were the pertinent changes and POTENTIAL campaign descriptions. The scenario names now agree with the campaign buttons I did previously. NOTE: I didn't know what to do for the remaining team names so I left those the default KOREAN theater names.

Check it out and let me know if you want any changes:

---------------------BEGIN FILE ------------------------------------

[ADDTEXT] TXT_CHINA "PRC"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_CIS "CIS"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_RUSSIA "CIS"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_DPRK "Iran"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_PRC "PRC"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_ROK "ROK"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_USA "USA"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_JAPAN "Japan"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_KOREA "Korea"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_COMBINEDFORCES "Combined Forces"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_NEUTRAL "Neutral"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SCENARIO_1 "PERSIAN LIGHTNING"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SCENARIO_2 "BROTHERS-AT-ARMS"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SCENARIO_3 "HAMMERFALL"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_ROLLING_FIRE "OPERATION: PERSIAN LIGHTNING"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_IRON_FORTRESS "OPERATION: BROTHERS-AT-ARMS"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_TIGER_SPIRIT "OPERATION: HAMMERFALL"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SC_3 "The US, Britain and Israel have been attacked by Iranian sponsored terrorists. The 'Hammer' will now fall on Tehran and its leaders."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SC_2 "Iran versus Iraq: The eight year war."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SC_1 "Irans leadership wants to expand. Iraq is a tempting target. Coalition forces must blunt and defeat an attack aimed at taking control of Iraq and it's oil fields."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_TRUCE_EVEN "Iranian negotiators are offering to accept a restoration of the original status quo in exchange for an immediate cease fire."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_TRUCE_FAVORABLE "A favorable cease fire has been negotiated. In exchange, Iran has agreed to destroy its weapons of mass destruction and to abide by the results of a UN supervised dearmament."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_TRUCE_UNFAVORABLE "The Coalition Forces Command considers it expedient in the light of current force ratios to broker a negotiated settlement."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_THEATERNAME ""
[ADDTEXT] TXT_THEATERINFO ""
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Sherlock
Lt. General

Re: Updated THEATER.IRC file

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-10 01:30:55

Sherlock wrote:I updated the THEATER.IRC file with what I thought were the pertinent changes and POTENTIAL campaign descriptions. The scenario names now agree with the campaign buttons I did previously. NOTE: I didn't know what to do for the remaining team names so I left those the default KOREAN theater names.

Check it out and let me know if you want any changes:

---------------------BEGIN FILE ------------------------------------

[ADDTEXT] TXT_CIS "CIS"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_PRC "PRC"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_ROK "ROK"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_USA "USA"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_COMBINEDFORCES "Combined Forces"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_NEUTRAL "Neutral"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SCENARIO_1 "PERSIAN LIGHTNING"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SCENARIO_2 "BROTHERS-AT-ARMS"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SCENARIO_3 "HAMMERFALL"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_ROLLING_FIRE "OPERATION: PERSIAN LIGHTNING"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_IRON_FORTRESS "OPERATION: BROTHERS-AT-ARMS"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_TIGER_SPIRIT "OPERATION: HAMMERFALL"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SC_3 "The US, Britain and Israel have been attacked by Iranian sponsored terrorists. The 'Hammer' will now fall on Tehran and its leaders."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_SC_1 "Irans leadership wants to expand. Iraq is a tempting target. Coalition forces must blunt and defeat an attack aimed at taking control of Iraq and it's oil fields."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_TRUCE_EVEN "Iranian negotiators are offering to accept a restoration of the original status quo in exchange for an immediate cease fire."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_TRUCE_FAVORABLE "A favorable cease fire has been negotiated. In exchange, Iran has agreed to destroy its weapons of mass destruction and to abide by the results of a UN supervised dearmament."
[ADDTEXT] TXT_TRUCE_UNFAVORABLE "The Coalition Forces Command considers it expedient in the light of current force ratios to broker a negotiated settlement."
@Snake Man,
I could use some feedback from you on this in order to update it. Especially with regards to the teams and campaign scenario descriptions since you are building the campaign files. Thanks.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-10 04:59:49

Sherlock wrote:I updated the THEATER.IRC
Right, and do you have any experience how to differentiate RV and AF theater.irc strings? (I dont).
[ADDTEXT] TXT_CIS "CIS"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_PRC "PRC"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_ROK "ROK"
[ADDTEXT] TXT_USA "USA"
ROK is the Saudi-Kuwait-Iraq, PRC (I think! ... team number 5) is the neutrals around Iran.
Sounds pretty good to me.
What do these do, and why they are empty now?

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-10 06:33:06

Snake Man wrote:
Right, and do you have any experience how to differentiate RV and AF theater.irc strings? (I dont). [/quote]

No, sorry I don't. I only work on AF at this time.
Snake Man wrote: ROK is the Saudi-Kuwait-Iraq, PRC (I think! ... team number 5) is the neutrals around Iran.
OK: Here's what I am thinking for team numbers in TacEdit:

Team 1: US
Team 2: Coalition (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq)
Team 3: Afghanistan
Team 4: CIS (Turkmenistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan)
Team 5: Pakistan
Team 6: Iran
Team 7: Turkey

What do you think of this?
Snake Man wrote: What do these do, and why they are empty now?
I have no idea. My original AF THEATER.IRC is like that before any editing (i.e., it came that way as far as I know).
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-10 07:17:53

Team 1: US Team 2: Coalition (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq) Team 3: Afghanistan Team 4: CIS (Turkmenistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan) Team 5: Pakistan Team 6: Iran Team 7: Turkey What do you think of this?
I think thats good list, I'll add them in hopefully before v0.2 release.

PMC since 1984