Iran theater

Iran theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Couby
1st Lt

Post by Couby » 2007-02-17 23:32:36

Ok, conversion done, but it seems there is for me a litle problem with the map. There is like an offset or ratio problem :

http://www.falcon4.net/theaters/iran.jpg

I checked in 3D world, I think it's good compared to what I think it sould be (I took off from a nowhere airbase in the north I think should be close to the coast, and which is in the water on my map, not in 3D world).
Just this problem of map which is also present in campaign mode.

I worked a litle the te_new in order to be able to build new tac. Originaly if I'm trying to make new tac OF is freezing. But I think it's normal at this v0.1 stage ;).

Something to do for this map problem ?
ImageImage

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-18 02:42:24

Heheh what the heck is that? I didn't even work on the te_new.tac yet, apparent its still default Korean one. Its fixed now (I cleaned it out, changed theater to Iran and fixed it to 128 size, will add objectives later).

So was that image from campaign or in TE?

Btw this is semi offtopic here, so lets be quick; what installer software are you using for the OF installers? Is it easy to use? Is it freeware/ie not big commercial complicated thing? Does it do everything a Falcon theater would need?

For everyone, check out the first post in this topic, I added bugs/fixes list in there.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

T_Rex
FreeFalcon

Post by T_Rex » 2007-02-18 04:11:31

SM- as someone keen on installers :) I'll start a new thread in the theater tools forum to discuss installers, eh?

:thumbs:
Sic Semper tyrannosauro.

Malc
Lt Colonel

Post by Malc » 2007-02-18 08:49:32

Kinda related - have you considered losing the vast majority of the bridges, the single segment ones at least?

I reckon without them you'll get a far faster progressing campaign.

Keep the multi-segment ones for interest, but do away with the majority of the singles and edit the texture.bin accordingly.

Just a thought... :)

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-18 08:54:11

Malc do you have experience laying out the multi-segment bridges, I mean does it require a special tile for the object(s)?

And how does the campaign progress more slowly with bridges, you mean ground units cant move if bridges are destroyed or something?

PMC since 1984

The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage

Couby
1st Lt

Post by Couby » 2007-02-18 09:50:21

Snake Man wrote:Heheh what the heck is that? I didn't even work on the te_new.tac yet, apparent its still default Korean one. Its fixed now (I cleaned it out, changed theater to Iran and fixed it to 128 size, will add objectives later).
Cool :).

Snake Man wrote: So was that image from campaign or in TE?
It was in TE. But I had exactly the same in campaign, before I modified te_new.tac.

Snake Man wrote: Btw this is semi offtopic here, so lets be quick; what installer software are you using for the OF installers? Is it easy to use? Is it freeware/ie not big commercial complicated thing? Does it do everything a Falcon theater would need?

I'll answer in T_Rex topic, I think a dedicated topic is a good idea :).
ImageImage

Malc
Lt Colonel

Post by Malc » 2007-02-18 14:21:42

Snake Man wrote:Malc do you have experience laying out the multi-segment bridges, I mean does it require a special tile for the object(s)?
When I did the Panama Theater, I used the ObjectPlacer (part of TheaterMaker) to place all my bridges. I don't know if you're familiar with it, but basicly it reads the .L2 and if it finds a, for example FARMD42 tile, it'll place a D42 type 1 thru 4 bridge. Same for the multi-segment bridges... looks for the west-side or south-side tile, and places a bridge accordingly.

Only issue I could foresee using it in Iran would be your custom texture.bin, but redoing the scripts wouldn't be difficult...
And how does the campaign progress more slowly with bridges, you mean ground units cant move if bridges are destroyed or something?
Admittedly, it might not be such a problem in a far bigger theater with many more routes to objectives, but again in Panama, if a bridge is taken out just about everything grinds to a halt until the bridge is repaired.

PS - Its also worth bearing in mind the vast majority of "bridges" in the middle of nowhere in Iran won't be metal constructions. :wink:

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-18 15:04:52

Yes I know about PathMaker, it was used to place all PMC theater's bridges. However I have never used, nor have I any other experience with the multi-segment bridges. So I was looking for some details on the multi-segment bridge objects and how they are laid on the tiles, how long in "meters" they are and that sort of thing.

I guess simple question is, does multi segment bridges require special tiling, or just special TILE where they are placed?

PMC since 1984

87th_striker
Brig. General

Post by 87th_striker » 2007-02-21 10:34:47

Could one segregate between important bridges crossing actuall deceptions in the terrain and waterways, and leave the Wadi bridges out ?

The Wadi bridges you just doze around anyway..... Not in a wet season of course....

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-21 10:47:59

That would be a good way to do it, but where do we get the information which is important bridge and which just "wadi"?

Same would go to the ODS terrain too I think.

As the DCW data adds so much rivers that its a huge mess, Iran theater got like 4300+ bridges I think, surely some of those goes for CATE autotiling from the DCW data so there might be few bridges that don't exist in real life. Of course we lose all our sleep if we wonder too much about such things as is the bridge really there in real life etc. At least I can bend realism that much, who in their right minds would verify 4300 bridges to real life locations hehe.

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-21 18:36:03

Just a thought but we should be able to determine bridges by "real" roads, e.g., paved road like a highway. Sometime back I saw a road map of Iran. I'll see if I can find it again when I get a little time. It might prove useful for this sort of thing.

On the other note of working up the special chem/bio/nuke places...I will be getting back on it probably tomorrow. I got a new laptop yesterday and I am setting it up and transferring over all my work (I use my laptop as my development platform). So I am a little behind what I originally predicted but I should have something out on those objectives in a few more days (as soon as I get the new laptop setup and "comfy" :) )
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

ccc
Chief of Staff

Post by ccc » 2007-02-22 01:03:46

OT - it seems iran theater of operation is heating up in real life..local news reports says two carrier groups is deployed.. and more to come in coming days/weeks.. :shock:

Sherlock
Lt. General

First look list of things to fix...

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-25 05:50:35

Ok, got Iran loaded tonight and started looking for bugs while I was taking a break from researching the nuke/chem/bio/missile sites (yeh, got the research all done but still need to track down tacedit locations...).
Here is what I am seeing in an ALLIED FORCE installation:

1. When clicking on TE editor an unhandled win32 exception occurs in FalconAF.exe.
2. Need Dogfight Map of theater. Dogfight allows entering of 3D world.
3. Need Instant Action Map of theater. Instant Action allows entering of 3D world.
4. Airbases offset (to the right) into Persian Gulf in Campaign (see pics below).
5. Blue Ground units located in Persian Gulf in Campaign (see pics below).
6. Campaign "New" and "Saved" buttons are SP4 blue color (doesn't match AF color scheme). All pop-up boxes are old SP4 blue color. All UI resources need to be matched to AF colors.
7. PAK map is ODS. New one for Iran needs to be created.
8. Upon entering Tiger Spirit campaign an unhandled win32 exception occurs in FalconAF.exe. Rolling Thunder and Iron Fortress both appear to work ok.

EDIT: I think I may be having the same problem as Couby had with the objectives being offset to the right from the map. Couby how did you fix that?

Tiger Spirit Start:

Rolling Fire Start:

Iron Fortress Start:

Tiger Spirit in campaign:

Rolling Fire in campaign:

Iron Fortress in campaign:
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-25 06:14:11

Can you tell me what is the date/time of Theaters\Iran\campaign\save0.cam file?

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-25 06:25:50

Snake Man wrote:Can you tell me what is the date/time of Theaters\Iran\campaign\save0.cam file?
Yes. It is :

2/18/2007
12:26 A.M.

BTW, has airbase leveling been done? If so, I just tried taking off from Uromiyeh Airbase and the runways are all screwed up due to lack of leveling.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-25 06:40:44

The file date is same as mine, strange, I have no idea where the offset thingy comes. Airbases are leveled... according to the CATE conf file for ODS texture.bin I have, so I cant vouch for all bases.

Oh well I guess Iran needs installer and first update. But the problem is the texture.zip, its 220mb of extra download as I don't think we really can make installer with the same "dev" type method as this initial release.

As reference, this is from my F4AF campaign screen

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-25 06:50:45

My "Theater.map" file is dated

6/27/2002 3:52 PM

This seems odd to be dated this old. Is this the correct one?
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-25 08:22:51

Its correct one.

It has little to do with specific theater, rather theater size (64, 128, 2 byte, 4 byte etc). There is some lat/long values if I recall but since those arent working in F4 anyways whats the point of updating them. That file should be from ODS though, so it ... again should have some sort of middle east lat/long values.

Basically the offset comes from theater.L2 and save?.cam files if in fact its on 3d world also, it might be just the campmap.rsc being wrong. There is no point comparing the L2 dates as they are set when person installs the theater (at least I presume LxNormalFix changes filedate).

In the release rar, the theater.l2 is dated 02-22-07 1245hrs, campmap.rsc is 01-06-07 1301hrs, correct?

We should be able to see from the provided screenshots, Couby's, yours and mine which is offset, objects or terrain. Looks to me like you guys have terrain shifted too much to the west.

PMC since 1984

Couby
1st Lt

Post by Couby » 2007-02-25 09:20:08

Offset problem not fixed for me.

SM could your release a v0.2 rar similar to v0.1 to retry and check ?
Oh well I guess Iran needs installer and first update. But the problem is the texture.zip, its 220mb of extra download as I don't think we really can make installer with the same "dev" type method as this initial release.
If size of the installer is a problem I can host it or provide a mirror, no problem for that ;).
ImageImage

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-25 09:21:15

Snake Man wrote:Its correct one.

It has little to do with specific theater, rather theater size (64, 128, 2 byte, 4 byte etc). There is some lat/long values if I recall but since those arent working in F4 anyways whats the point of updating them. That file should be from ODS though, so it ... again should have some sort of middle east lat/long values.

Basically the offset comes from theater.L2 and save?.cam files if in fact its on 3d world also, it might be just the campmap.rsc being wrong. There is no point comparing the L2 dates as they are set when person installs the theater (at least I presume LxNormalFix changes filedate).

In the release rar, the theater.l2 is dated 02-22-07 1245hrs, campmap.rsc is 01-06-07 1301hrs, correct?

We should be able to see from the provided screenshots, Couby's, yours and mine which is offset, objects or terrain. Looks to me like you guys have terrain shifted too much to the west.
The theater.l2 in MY rar package is dated/timed 2/18/2007 12:45AM which is different than yours.

My campmap.rsc is dated the same as yours.

I downloaded the rar package just tonight so I got the latest one (or so I thought). Are you sure on that date/time set for the rar package L2? thx.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-25 12:11:33

Couby wrote:If size of the installer is a problem I can host it or provide a mirror, no problem for that
And I can upload with resume into this location?
The theater.l2 in MY rar package is dated/timed 2/18/2007 12:45AM which is different than yours.
Oops sorry thats the correct one, dunno where I got the 22nd. Heh.

PMC since 1984

Couby
1st Lt

Post by Couby » 2007-02-25 13:16:16

Snake Man wrote:
Couby wrote:If size of the installer is a problem I can host it or provide a mirror, no problem for that
And I can upload with resume into this location?
Affirm :).
ImageImage

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-25 15:13:35

By all means PM me the details please :)

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-25 17:32:15

Edit: Nevermind. I just re-read the thread and found you answered earlier. doh! ;)
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-25 19:10:48

Ok, I think I found the source of the objectives offset. It seems that the BIG_MAP_ID.tga packaged in the Iran Theater rar package as part of the campmap.rsc file is the incorrect one. To figure this out I used the theater bmp pics that Snake Map made available earlier in this thread for those of us (me!) doing research for the theater. Here's a comparison:

Image Image

The pic on the left is the BIG_MAP_ID and the one on the right is the features-bmp that Snake Man provided earlier in the thread (and the one that should have been in the CAMPMAP.RSC file that came with the theater rar).
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-25 20:25:55

Thanks for discovering that. I'll surely fix it for v0.2

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-25 23:06:10

Snake Man wrote:Thanks for discovering that. I'll surely fix it for v0.2
Well, it was bugging me so I went ahead and fixed it up. Here is the updated campmap.rsc and campmap.idx zip if anyone wants to drop it in their installation to fix things:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzzmm5i4jm5

Also, when I was working on my own Iranian theater I threw together this little graphic for the theater definitions tga display:

You are welcome to use it if you want to replace your placeholder graphic. Just let me know and I can email it to you (the link above is a jpg and resized so it won't work).
Last edited by Sherlock on 2007-02-25 23:32:08, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-25 23:13:49

Put the TGA into the nuke/bio/chem data pack and send everything at the same time, maybe you find something else to update/fix too.

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-25 23:34:46

Snake Man wrote:Put the TGA into the nuke/bio/chem data pack and send everything at the same time, maybe you find something else to update/fix too.
Ok. Also, barring real life taking me away from it, I should have the nuke/bio/chem/missile stuff out to you soon. Just have to finish the TacEdit locations (which I am working on right now as a matter of fact). All other things are done including type of objective, AF OCDID #, name, etc. I did it in MS Excel since I knew you work with that pretty extensively. I figured it would be easiest to import into TacEdit, etc.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-27 12:26:04

Last night I did alot of linking, at one point the tacedit links indicator peaked at 590. Its funny that there is no chance I can make new highscore anymore as I have so fast computer now, I cant keep up with it flagging the links.

I concentrated to the blue region, Saudi, Kuwait and Iraq. Its not completely done yet but close.

I know the linking should be done last, but it helps so much of the campaign that I thought of making it now. When we get more objectives in, we can easily add them into the linking at import moment.

PMC since 1984

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-28 02:32:56

No highscores tonight either, was bit busy but still managed to do some linking. I now completed the blue region of Saudi, Kuwait and Iraq. They are done. Now I proceeded to do more Iran, its about 40% done now.

I discovered that I must have messed up the "top-left" hand corners country TDF files as most of the city features at least are three (3) times in there, I only discovered this as there was three sets of randomly placed factories heh. So need to do some fixing on those also.

Another night of satisfying editing, were getting to the v0.2 soon enough :)

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-28 06:58:50

Hey-Hey-Ho! Yes, a very productive night it was for me too! :)
Here is the link to download the Excel Spreadsheet file with the Bio/Chem/Nuke & Missile site data in it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cmyhmnnouyz

Just a quick note though on one objective. We need a town called "Natanz" which is NOT currently in the City/Town/Village objectives list. There is a town called "Hanjan" that is pretty close to the correct location. I recommend we rename this town of Hanjan to the name of Natanz. It is campaign ID # 1729. I have placed all of the important Natanz nuclear objectives around this location in the spreadsheet file.

I have also included the graphic file in the same zip download as you requested earlier.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-28 07:15:49

I got the tga and the xls file, I scanned the list through and it looks good, just what I had in mind (tacedit objective types and x,y coords to ease my decision making).

Very good, much appreciated. Thank you.

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-28 07:29:39

Snake Man wrote:I got the tga and the xls file, I scanned the list through and it looks good, just what I had in mind (tacedit objective types and x,y coords to ease my decision making).

Very good, much appreciated. Thank you.
You did see my note above (in my last post) about renaming "Hanjan" to "Natanz" right? :D
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-28 10:28:31

Yes its renamed.

I created csv tacedit export/import file of those sites you created. Dunno why really... I guess I wanted to have kind of text based layout of the sites which can be modified easily if there is any changes necessary.

Here is the list, hopefully everything is correct:

Code: Select all

1.0 Objective Export Fri Feb 16 01:52:42 2007
Name, Type, Subtype, ID, Objective, X, Y, Z, STime, SFlag, BFlags, Owner, XID, LastRep, OFlags, Supply, Fuel, Losses, FCount, Priority, Parent, FOwner, LCount, Features, Links, Radar,
Abadan Missile Plant, x, x, 14376, 1349, 472,788,0,0,0,0, 6, 14376,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Abu Musa Island Missile Site, x, x, 14377, 2112, 1125,288,0,0,0,0, 6, 14377,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Abu Musa Island SAM Site, x, x, 14378, 1695, 1128,288,0,0,0,0, 6, 14378,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Aliabad Missile Site, x, x, 14379, 1537, 803,1437,0,0,0,0, 6, 14379,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Anarak Uranium Mill, x, x, 14380, 1826, 749,845,0,0,0,0, 6, 14380,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Anarak Uranium Mine, x, x, 14381, 1852, 751,842,0,0,0,0, 6, 14381,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Arak Heavy Water Reactor, x, x, 14382, 1733, 584,1233,0,0,0,0, 6, 14382,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Arak IR-40 Breeder Reactor, x, x, 14383, 1909, 584,1234,0,0,0,0, 6, 14383,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Arak Missile Plant, x, x, 14384, 1849, 627,1201,0,0,0,0, 6, 14384,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Ardakan Uranium Mill, x, x, 14385, 1350, 1028,1014,0,0,0,0, 6, 14385,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Ardakan Uranium Mill Office, x, x, 14386, 1126, 1026,1005,0,0,0,0, 6, 14386,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Badar-e-Lengeh Uranium Mine, x, x, 14387, 1853, 1018,449,0,0,0,0, 6, 14387,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Bandar Abbas Missile Plant, x, x, 14388, 1347, 1239,433,0,0,0,0, 6, 14388,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Bandar Abbas Missile Site, x, x, 14389, 2111, 1253,435,0,0,0,0, 6, 14389,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Bandar Abbas Oil Refinery, x, x, 14390, 1721, 1242,430,0,0,0,0, 6, 14390,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Bandar-e-Abbas Uranium Mine, x, x, 14391, 1854, 1294,576,0,0,0,0, 6, 14391,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Bonab Nuclear Research Facility, x, x, 14392, 1613, 322,1563,0,0,0,0, 6, 14392,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Bushehr I Reactor, x, x, 14393, 1731, 720,620,0,0,0,0, 6, 14393,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Bushehr II Reactor, x, x, 14394, 1731, 720,619,0,0,0,0, 6, 14394,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Center for Physics Mathematics, x, x, 14395, 232, 803,1384,0,0,0,0, 6, 14395,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Chalus UG Nuclear Wpns Plant, x, x, 14396, 1853, 788,1472,0,0,0,0, 6, 14396,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Damghan Bio Wpns Plant, x, x, 14397, 230, 1056,1432,0,0,0,0, 6, 14397,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Damghan Chem Wpns Plant, x, x, 14398, 1725, 1054,1431,0,0,0,0, 6, 14398,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Darkhovin UG Nuclear Wpns Plant, x, x, 14399, 1854, 496,834,0,0,0,0, 6, 14399,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Dasht-e Kavir Army Base, x, x, 14400, 2089, 822,968,0,0,0,0, 6, 14400,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Dasht-e Kavir Missile Site, x, x, 14401, 2110, 823,968,0,0,0,0, 6, 14401,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Dorud Missile Research Facility, x, x, 14402, 1815, 566,1132,0,0,0,0, 6, 14402,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Emamshahr Missile Test Site, x, x, 14403, 2111, 1110,1458,0,0,0,0, 6, 14403,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Esfahan Aircraft Plant, x, x, 14404, 1825, 821,1048,0,0,0,0, 6, 14404,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Esfahan Armor Plant, x, x, 14405, 1851, 793,1043,0,0,0,0, 6, 14405,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Esfahan Chem Wpns Plant, x, x, 14406, 1724, 792,1046,0,0,0,0, 6, 14406,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Esfahan Helicopter Plant, x, x, 14407, 1841, 824,1046,0,0,0,0, 6, 14407,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Esfahan Missile Plant, x, x, 14408, 1842, 806,1046,0,0,0,0, 6, 14408,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Esfahan Munitions Plant, x, x, 14409, 1843, 805,1035,0,0,0,0, 6, 14409,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Esfahan Nuclear Reactor, x, x, 14410, 873, 814,1037,0,0,0,0, 6, 14410,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Gamsar Missile Site, x, x, 14411, 2112, 890,1326,0,0,0,0, 6, 14411,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Gchine Mill Office, x, x, 14412, 1177, 1251,450,0,0,0,0, 6, 14412,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Gchine Uranium Mill, x, x, 14413, 1826, 1252,451,0,0,0,0, 6, 14413,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Gchine Uranium Mine, x, x, 14414, 1852, 1254,450,0,0,0,0, 6, 14414,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Gostaresh Missile Plant, x, x, 14415, 1834, 574,1347,0,0,0,0, 6, 14415,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Gostaresh Missile Research Center, x, x, 14416, 1480, 574,1349,0,0,0,0, 6, 14416,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Hamadan Missile Plant, x, x, 14417, 1830, 522,1282,0,0,0,0, 6, 14417,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Hormozgan Uranium Mine, x, x, 14418, 1855, 1433,374,0,0,0,0, 6, 14418,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Iranshahr Missile Plant, x, x, 14419, 1829, 1683,437,0,0,0,0, 6, 14419,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Karaj Missile Research Facility, x, x, 14420, 1824, 750,1400,0,0,0,0, 6, 14420,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Khorassan Uranium Mine, x, x, 14421, 1857, 1536,1123,0,0,0,0, 6, 14421,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Khorramabad Missile Plant, x, x, 14422, 1923, 476,1141,0,0,0,0, 6, 14422,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Khorramabad Missile Site #1, x, x, 14423, 2111, 479,1146,0,0,0,0, 6, 14423,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Khorramabad Missile Site #2, x, x, 14424, 2112, 481,1147,0,0,0,0, 6, 14424,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Khorramabad Missile Site #3, x, x, 14425, 2110, 478,1149,0,0,0,0, 6, 14425,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Kolahdouz Industrial Complex, x, x, 14426, 1349, 767,1382,0,0,0,0, 6, 14426,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Kolahdouz Revolutionary Guard Base, x, x, 14427, 1680, 768,1384,0,0,0,0, 6, 14427,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Kolahdouz Uranium Enrichment Facility, x, x, 14428, 218, 766,1381,0,0,0,0, 6, 14428,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Kukh-e-Bardjamali Missile Plant, x, x, 14429, 872, 809,1370,0,0,0,0, 6, 14429,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Kukh-e-Bardjamali Missile Site, x, x, 14430, 2110, 809,1368,0,0,0,0, 6, 14430,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Lavizan Missile Plant, x, x, 14431, 1351, 800,1388,0,0,0,0, 6, 14431,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Lavizan Nuclear Design Center, x, x, 14432, 1542, 801,1388,0,0,0,0, 6, 14432,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Mahabad Missile Plant, x, x, 14433, 1356, 287,1500,0,0,0,0, 6, 14433,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Manzariyeh Missile Propellant Plant, x, x, 14434, 1355, 793,1392,0,0,0,0, 6, 14434,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Manzariyeh Missile RD Office, x, x, 14435, 1550, 795,1394,0,0,0,0, 6, 14435,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Mashhad Missile Plant, x, x, 14436, 1352, 1526,1450,0,0,0,0, 6, 14436,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Mashhad Missile Site, x, x, 14437, 2112, 1524,1450,0,0,0,0, 6, 14437,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Mo'allem Kalaych Uranium Enrichment Facility, x, x, 14438, 1357, 695,1480,0,0,0,0, 6, 14438,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Natanz Enrichment Pre-Processing Plant, x, x, 14439, 1845, 818,1150,0,0,0,0, 6, 14439,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Natanz UG Enrichment Facility #1, x, x, 14440, 1853, 816,1151,0,0,0,0, 6, 14440,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Natanz UG Enrichment Facility #2, x, x, 14441, 1855, 816,1152,0,0,0,0, 6, 14441,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Natanz Uranium Enrichment Office, x, x, 14442, 1568, 813,1151,0,0,0,0, 6, 14442,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
National Missile Program Office, x, x, 14443, 1619, 787,1378,0,0,0,0, 6, 14443,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Neka UG Nuclear Wpns Plant, x, x, 14444, 1853, 962,1486,0,0,0,0, 6, 14444,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
NTRC Reactor, x, x, 14445, 1420, 810,1042,0,0,0,0, 6, 14445,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Nuclear Res. Ctr for Agricul. Med., x, x, 14446, 1534, 746,1393,0,0,0,0, 6, 14446,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Nuclear Technology Research Center (NTRC), x, x, 14447, 1163, 809,1042,0,0,0,0, 6, 14447,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Parchin Ammunition Plant, x, x, 14448, 2103, 819,1359,0,0,0,0, 6, 14448,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Parchin Chemical Complex, x, x, 14449, 1349, 822,1357,0,0,0,0, 6, 14449,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Parchin Chemical Wpns Plant, x, x, 14450, 1725, 816,1359,0,0,0,0, 6, 14450,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Parchin Missile Plant, x, x, 14451, 1849, 818,1364,0,0,0,0, 6, 14451,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Parchin Nuclear Assembly Plant, x, x, 14452, 1358, 813,1361,0,0,0,0, 6, 14452,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Qazvin Bio Wpns Plant, x, x, 14453, 230, 661,1443,0,0,0,0, 6, 14453,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Qeshm Island Missile Site, x, x, 14454, 2110, 1199,382,0,0,0,0, 6, 14454,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Rudan Nuclear Research Center, x, x, 14455, 1845, 989,630,0,0,0,0, 6, 14455,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Saghand Uranium Mill, x, x, 14456, 1826, 956,862,0,0,0,0, 6, 14456,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Saghand Uranium Mine, x, x, 14457, 1852, 955,860,0,0,0,0, 6, 14457,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Sarji Missile Plant, x, x, 14458, 1838, 1537,1050,0,0,0,0, 6, 14458,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Seman Missile Plant, x, x, 14459, 1829, 399,1335,0,0,0,0, 6, 14459,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Semnan Missile Plant, x, x, 14460, 1836, 971,1365,0,0,0,0, 6, 14460,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Semnan Missile Site, x, x, 14461, 2112, 976,1348,0,0,0,0, 6, 14461,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Shahrud Missile Plant, x, x, 14462, 1849, 1115,1463,0,0,0,0, 6, 14462,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Shahrud Missile Site, x, x, 14463, 2110, 1121,1453,0,0,0,0, 6, 14463,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Shakhriyar Missile Plant, x, x, 14464, 1832, 762,1387,0,0,0,0, 6, 14464,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Shiraz Missile Plant, x, x, 14465, 1830, 881,706,0,0,0,0, 6, 14465,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Sirjan Missile Plant, x, x, 14466, 1843, 1185,686,0,0,0,0, 6, 14466,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Sirjan Missile RD Office, x, x, 14467, 1571, 1183,681,0,0,0,0, 6, 14467,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Sirjan Missile Site, x, x, 14468, 2111, 1183,682,0,0,0,0, 6, 14468,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Sirri Island Missile Site, x, x, 14469, 2111, 1075,29,0,0,0,0, 6, 14469,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Sistan va Baluchestan Uranium Mine, x, x, 14470, 1856, 1685,500,0,0,0,0, 6, 14470,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Sultanatabad Missile Plant, x, x, 14471, 1841, 795,1392,0,0,0,0, 6, 14471,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Sultanatabad Nuclear RD Office, x, x, 14472, 1577, 796,1388,0,0,0,0, 6, 14472,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Tabas Missile Tracking Station, x, x, 14473, 2113, 1295,1147,0,0,0,0, 6, 14473,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Tabas Reactor, x, x, 14474, 1428, 1287,1152,0,0,0,0, 6, 14474,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Tabriz Missile Plant, x, x, 14475, 1841, 346,1641,0,0,0,0, 6, 14475,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Tabriz Nuclear Research Facility, x, x, 14476, 1582, 341,1646,0,0,0,0, 6, 14476,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Tehran NRC Reactor, x, x, 14477, 1427, 778,1386,0,0,0,0, 6, 14477,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Tehran Nuclear Research Center, x, x, 14478, 1912, 781,1386,0,0,0,0, 6, 14478,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
Yazd Univ. Nuclear Res. Dept., x, x, 14479, 1589, 1054,958,0,0,0,0, 6, 14479,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,
The format is following

name, x, x, ID, OCDID+100, x, y,0,0,0,0, 6, ID,0,0, 235,0,0,1, 20,0, 6,0, 0 0,

The bold stuff is from left to right
name of objective. ID. ocdid + 100 (why plus hundred I dont know). x coord. y coord. team side. ID. team side 2.

And obviously the rest of the stuff aint that important. The 235 number is supply and 20 is priority which of course plays some role, but it can be easily tweaked later.

Maybe in the future if someone wants to add objectives into a theater, they could write (or just use tacedit?) this kind of export csv file which the main campaign editing guy then imports. Only thing need to be clear is the number of beginning ID so there is no overlapping ID numbering.

PMC since 1984

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-28 21:25:20

Whohuu, this is the first time I break the 1000 link highscore with my new computer, Uuh my mouse hand hurts! :D

Iran is now 85% linking complete, if not even more. Were getting there.

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-28 21:28:34

Snake Man,
Can you describe, step-by-step, how you go about creating the links? I've not really done it all the way through before and would like to learn the proper way of doing it so I can create some theater campaigns/scenarios.

thanks.
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-28 21:46:17

There is part for Links in the te/campaign tutorial which gives you the basic information about linking. I was thinking about doing more detailed examination of the roads, rivers, bridges and links between multiple long distance objectives etc on the new tutorials. But for that more detailed thing I have my own questions about linking (I believe I know some of the stuff, but still I'm not certain) and also this topic is not the place to discuss it any further.

I think we can have great discussions about this on another topic when the time comes.

PMC since 1984

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-28 21:53:08

Reporter: "We have unconfirmed reports that US has launched pre-emptive strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities. Can you comment?"

US General: "Nah, nothing to see here, move along... move along..."

PMC since 1984

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-02-28 21:58:43

Snake Man wrote:Reporter: "We have unconfirmed reports that US has launched pre-emptive strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities. Can you comment?"

US General: "Nah, nothing to see here, move along... move along..."

http://www.pmctactical.org/f4/tmp/Iran_theater-003.jpg
LOL! Very cool! :)

I want! :)

Seriously, when do you expect to put 0.2 up for download? Or can I just get the updated SaveX.cams from you to upgrade my installation? I want to see how the new nuke/chem/bio/missile objectives turned out in the theater! :)
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto