2 more missions which do not finish ???

Campaign using BIS standard units

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

ufo_hk

2 more missions which do not finish ???

Post by ufo_hk » 2002-11-11 09:11:21

"Sweet Sweep" - cleared all units I could find without crossing the dotted line, but been all over the area a couple of times and can not find any more Russkies, but game doesn't end.

"Ghosts" - killed 4 Specnaz and a boat but can'y find any more troops, and believe4 I cleared all the area around the airbase, how many troops are there supposed to be ?

Don't want to is -endmission cheat again so any help in finishing these missions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Snake_Man

Re: 2 more missions which do not finish ???

Post by Snake_Man » 2002-11-11 13:27:06

"Sweet Sweep" - cleared all units I could find without crossing the dotted line
Unfortunately these are the nasty PMC Fury missions which do not easily end. There is just too large trigger to activate the end. I don't believe this is 1.85 AI related matter, there is just one single soldier wimping out and hiding somewhere.
"Ghosts" - killed 4 Specnaz and a boat
Then it should end right there...

ufo_hk

Re: 2 more missions which do not finish ???

Post by ufo_hk » 2002-11-14 08:01:25

retried "ghosts" again twice same results.

Killed 4 spenaz and two soldiers in boat, mission still won't end.

Then on ghostchasers - I find the camp, get to call in air strike and it flies over calls "bombs away" - but never hear/ see any bombs dropped. Specnaz run around and return to camp, wit hno damage. Run it three times with the same result. The first objective in the breifing never gets ticked off even thou you get acnowledge that you have found the camp and you get to call i air strike.