pows don't get in helo!

Campaign using BIS standard units

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

cenkcnk

pows don't get in helo!

Post by cenkcnk » 2007-02-21 07:39:56

i have problems with prisoner of war and babysitter games.
pows don't board trucks and helos.i have passed prisoner of war accidentally but next mission unfortunately...
when the ch 47 arrives the pick up point ,pilots jump out and pows stop.i tried everything ;killing the unarmed russians ,u.s. forces (don't try this way , because apaches and tanks get angry with you :)).. so i have to make that radio announce..
"is anyone receiving? this is hotel two four . we 're coming under heavy fire.immediately save game file required.can anyone assist?"

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-21 08:46:16

Yes this is new OFP AI change which was introduced in 1.75 or 1.85 versions (I can't remember which one). PMC Fury campaign was created before that when there was no issue.

Yes I know its a bitch, campaign at the moment on those two(?) missions are unplayable as the crew jumps out of the vehicle when the POW has got in. I don't know how to fix it at the moment but I have been thinking about it alot.

Your quickest and well, only fix is to use the endmission cheat on these missions, sorry but there is no other way at the moment :(
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

cenkcnk

desperate

Post by cenkcnk » 2007-02-21 15:02:14

can you set the player pilot and/or dirver ? if you let me become pilot ,i promise i never jump out of helo :) or pilots can be squad member of player and naturally player dosen't give disembark command.anyway ...i could't make the (shift) + (-) endmission cheat work and now looking for an other way to skip , desperately.is there anyone who has save file .i want to revert next mission

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-21 15:15:02

No I'm not going to change player as pilot. Endmission cheat works fine, press shift and keypad minus key at the same time then type endmission, works okay.

I'll try to come up somekind of solution for these AI issues, but when and how, I do not know...
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."