Cities Skylines website by PMC

PMC Tactical forum discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Cities Skylines website by PMC

Post by Snake Man » 2022-10-14 14:58:39

2022-10-14T14:50:00Z

PMC website for Cities Skylines.

Between my ArmA 3, Elite Dangerous and Farming Simulator 19 gaming I sometimes play few other games, one of them in recent years was Cities Skylines.

Last month I finished big gaming marathon where I wrote terrain savegame stories while playing, basically the same thing as my FS19 Stories but just for Cities Skylines where I build a city. Was quite fun. You can read all these stories in our Cities Skylines website.

While playing I wrote down notes about lessons learned, Cities Skylines is a game which has zero documentation in the game itself, everyone has to google search and learn online or just by playing through trial and error. I got pretty nice coverage of basic and perhaps even some advanced level guides and tutorials in our website now. Need to share the knowledge :)

So check it out if you are into city building game like Cities Skylines.

Visit PMC Cities Skylines website.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: Cities Skylines website by PMC

Post by Snake Man » 2023-10-14 21:35:26

Cities Skylines 2 (CS2) will be released on 2023-10-24, to prepare for CS2 release I have today edited our current Cities Skylines 1 (CS1) web page to have its own sections for both CS1 and CS2.

Same old root website link: PMC Cities Skylines Website root, then direct links to PMC Cities Skylines 1 and PMC Cities Skylines 2 sub categories.

Looking forward on learning how to play CS2 on oct 24th and documenting everything into our website. I'm just hoping CS2 is not like many other modern games that they just get more shit by each release...

Let me know if you find any error 404 missing pages or images etc.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."