PMC Tactical dedicated linux server

PMC Tactical forum discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake_Man

PMC Tactical dedicated linux server

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-08-14 17:01:46

PMC Tactical

Thats the name you should look in OFP multiplayer browser when you are looking for PMC COOP missions ;)

There are some basic missions from us and also batch of PMC Ranger Path campaign missions, I just dont recall which version these missions were but if any errors occur we will fix/update the missions.

So if you ever wanted to play on PMC server, now its online 24h/day. Everyone is welcome.

Snake_Man

Re: PMC Tactical dedicated linux server

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-09-14 13:27:05

With little starting problems and me being extremely busy with NAM campaign mission creation we had a slow start...

But now PMC Tactical server is up on the ingame browser, all are welcome to play basic PMC COOP missions.

We highly recommend that you get basic BAS addons such as Delta/Rangers, MH-47E, Littlebirds, MH-60 & JAM installed. Usually we dont play SEB NAM Pack 2 stuff, but we have the capability to do so also.

Especially in this week we have been taking time on MH-60 & JAM addon based missions. Get those and you'll be having good time with us on PMC Tactical server :)

Hit_Sqd_Maximus

Post by Hit_Sqd_Maximus » 2003-10-20 02:31:03

Can we have an IP to connect to? the ingame browser doesnt work for me and I use OFP watch :)

Snake_Man

Post by Snake_Man » 2003-10-20 02:49:14

The server has been upgraded to v1.94b

Direct ip (with default port) to the server is 62.165.128.222

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-09-27 19:41:36

PMC Tactical linux dedicated ArmA server is up!

We feature Vietnam: The Experience (VTE) in there as well as normal BIS missions, the other big mod is the CoC CEX and my 51km desert terrain (terrain still under work though, will update as soon as its online).

In multiplayer filter use keyword "PMC" when you look for us. Servers name is listed as "PMC Tactical (VTE)" in the ingame browser. See you on the server :)
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

ranger822
Banned user
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

SM is Everywhere

Post by ranger822 » 2007-09-27 20:33:05

SM - you really amaze me - I didn't realize how much other stuff you have your hands in . . .jeez. You must be retired - PMC has got to be a full time occupation for you . . .hats off to you man.