Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

eystratiou
Recruit
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: Missions

Israel theater for Allied Force here

Post by eystratiou » 2011-01-25 10:04:29

Hi .
You can download Israel theater ITAFMk2 v1.51 for Falcon 4.0 Allied Force with updated kneemap and TACAN list from here :
http://www.f16e.com
File has size 248MB .
Don't forget to download also "Israel kneemap for Allied Force" , "Israel stations.dat file" and "Israel TACAN chart" .
Have nice "Israeli" flights . :!:

gasi
Editing Interests: None of the above, I don't edit...

Re: Israel theater for Allied Force here

Post by gasi » 2011-01-26 20:18:14

eystratiou wrote:Hi .
You can download Israel theater ITAFMk2 v1.51 for Falcon 4.0 Allied Force with updated kneemap and TACAN list from here :
http://www.f16e.com
File has size 248MB .
Don't forget to download also "Israel kneemap for Allied Force" , "Israel stations.dat file" and "Israel TACAN chart" .
Have nice "Israeli" flights . :!:

Hi.... I guess you are Greek like me...
I am downloading the Theater right now... Even though i havent used Allid Force for a long time (...due to freefalcon5.5.3) , I will install it again for the shake of Israeli theater... I will tel you my opinion for the theater in a few days, but thanks for uploading!!

eystratiou
Recruit

Post by eystratiou » 2011-01-26 22:07:31

gasi wrote: Hi.... I guess you are Greek like me...
I am downloading the Theater right now... Even though i havent used Allid Force for a long time (...due to freefalcon5.5.3) , I will install it again for the shake of Israeli theater... I will tel you my opinion for the theater in a few days, but thanks for uploading!!
Hi "gasi" .
I'm from Greece yes , from Patra .
The uploading offered by "pipewrench" at his site http://www.f16e.com .
"pipewrench" made the kneemap of the Israel theater and the "stations.dat" file (the navigation aids) and the TACAN list made by me .
I hope to enjoy the theater and if you have any questions , please let me know , maybe i can help you .
See you my friend . :!:

visioninthedark
Recruit
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by visioninthedark » 2011-02-04 22:41:18

Hi,

Can you help with the qestion I have regarding the ITO theater that I have put towards the end of this link:

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=22124&p=186313#p186313

Thanks.

eystratiou
Recruit

Post by eystratiou » 2011-02-05 13:43:36

visioninthedark wrote: Hi,
Can you help with the qestion I have regarding the ITO theater that I have put towards the end of this link:
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=22124&p=186313#p186313
Thanks.
Hi my friend .
Unfortunately i don't know the solution to that problem .

RingoSurf
2nd Lt

Post by RingoSurf » 2011-02-24 20:32:19

I did some testing and I noticed that in some cases the old file stations.dat is better: for example, in the Ramat David base the new file does not work correctly.
another test I did with Queen Alia International : with the new stations.dat file it's possible to select the right TACAN channel but not possible to contact the tower however

in some others air bases, Hatzor for example there's no differences between the two stations.dat files

Maybe the file is not correct for Allied Force?
than you

eystratiou
Recruit

Post by eystratiou » 2011-02-25 16:29:48

RingoSurf wrote:I did some testing and I noticed that in some cases the old file stations.dat is better: for example, in the Ramat David base the new file does not work correctly.
another test I did with Queen Alia International : with the new stations.dat file it's possible to select the right TACAN channel but not possible to contact the tower however
in some others air bases, Hatzor for example there's no differences between the two stations.dat files
Maybe the file is not correct for Allied Force?
than you
Hi "RingoSurf" .
Let me help you my friend , because you are confused .
The “stations.dat” file by me works perfect and we are talking for Falcon 4.0 Allied Force . You just don’t know some things and you think that is not working correctly .
First of all , at Falcon when an airport hasn’t a TACAN station then you can’t communicate with airport’s ATC (tower) .
Second , when an airport belongs to a not allied country , then you can have indications at HSI instrument when you set a TACAN channel and you are in range of it , but you can’t communicate with airport’s ATC (tower) .
Third , F-16 is a military aircraft and can have indications from TACAN and VORTAC navaids (bearing and distance) . Last from VOR/DME can only has indication of distance (and not for bearing) . So when someone (like myself) creates the “stations.dat” file for a theater , searches data from real world and then gives to that file the correct values , which means that if an airport in real life has for navaid a TACAN or VORTAC or VOR/DME then at Falcon will have the equivalent channel . But if the airport has other navaid (like NDB) or none , then at Falcon has also no navaid .
Now for your questions we have :
1) "in the Ramat David base the new file does not work correctly" .
In real life “Ramat David” and “Hatzor” hasn’t a proper navaid (TACAN or VORTAC or VOR/DME) or Israel didn’t publish one .
you can check here :
http://www.worldaerodata.com/wad.cgi?id=IS16436
and here :
http://www.worldaerodata.com/wad.cgi?id=IS12185
So i give no navaid to my “stations.dat” file .
2) "Queen Alia International : with the new stations.dat file it's possible to select the right TACAN channel but not possible to contact the tower however" .
In real life “Queen Alia INT” has a VOR/DME with ID QAA and channel 099X , so i give 099X to my “stations.dat” file .
you can check here :
http://www.worldaerodata.com/wad.cgi?id=JO11703
Now in order to communicate with airport’s ATC (tower) , simply create a tactical mission and set the owner of “Queen Alia INT” to blue side and then fly with Israel side , or set the owner to red side and fly with Lebanon or Syria side .
Finally check that you have download the "stations.dat" file from here :
http://www.f16e.com/
from section "Israel stations.dat file for Allied Force" and replace the original one to ....\Battlefield Operations\ITAFMk2\Campaign\Israeli folder .
For any other info , feel free to ask me . If I know , I will help you . :!:
See you my friend .

RingoSurf
2nd Lt

Post by RingoSurf » 2011-02-25 19:16:34

thank you eystratiou
congratulations for your work that keeps alive falcon4 AF
and thanks for your clear and precise communication

eystratiou
Recruit

Post by eystratiou » 2011-02-25 21:39:36

RingoSurf wrote:thank you eystratiou
congratulations for your work that keeps alive falcon4 AF
and thanks for your clear and precise communication
Hi my friend .
Thanks a lot for your good comments .
It's my pleasure to help people that loves Falcon , like i do .
If you want , take a look here :
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22406
and test my IAP (Instrument Approach Procedure) charts for Balkans theater for Falcon 4.0 Allied Force .
I think that you like them .
See you my friend ...

Nukem5150
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Nukem5150 » 2012-07-27 10:37:49

Not sure if I should have created a new thread for this but I seem to be having a problem with the ITO.

Seems like there's a ridiculous amount of SAM sites and enemy fighters and the Israelis (Blue) never fly any kind of CAPs whatsoever. For example: I fly a SEAD mission and get jumped by 6-8 MiGs before I even reach the IP. (Where's my friendly air cover?!?) Or when I fly a Naval strike and the AI plots a course right over enemy territory (right through the middle of SAM central!!!!!) and same thing happens. Jumped by Migs/SAMS->OMGWTF!!->Dead. In both instances I take out as many enemies as I can (until Winchester) and still get bushwhacked. Am I missing something? Or am I just an idiot noob? (or do I just need to stay the hell away from Syrian airspace altogether?) :x