ITO2 Released

Israel theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

ranger822
Banned user
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

ITO2 Released

Post by ranger822 » 2007-03-28 11:35:18

ITO2 has been released for BT seeding and uploads to FTP sites. Download sites should begin to surface unless serious issues with the source links/files.

Please report problems with the Bugs Thread.

Sherlock
Lt. General

Post by Sherlock » 2007-03-28 15:35:46

Can a dedicate link be established? Perhaps at Mediafire.com since they don't have any limit on file size?

Since this is just a theater I don't see any copyright problems, etc., right?
Sherlock
Victurous te Saluto

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-28 16:36:56

Heh this is dumb question, but can you officially post the "ITO2" meaning? :?

Oh and another thing, let me know with the info, when I can post news/rss feed from this release, preferably with somekind of download link etc.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

molnibalage
Colonel
Editing Interests: Modeling

Post by molnibalage » 2007-03-28 16:53:05

Please a link. I tried to search, but I didn't find anythig with "ITO torrent", "ITO2 torrent" and many similar expression.

Or tell us what are the keywords that we have use to find the ITO2?
What does it mean ITO2? Israel Theater Operetions 2? Please write it down once, because I think, it needs.

Peled
F4ITDG

Post by Peled » 2007-03-28 17:02:33

ITO2 is a brief for Israel Theater Operations 2 , for continuing Death_119's Theater .

as for links , i am sure they'r around , pls be patience and everything will be clear in the nxt hrs .

i would like to thank everybody were involved in this project !

Special Thanks goes to Aeyes , Eric -- without your permits , our unique cockpits project could not be out .

my thanks to BaldEagle , Fred - many thanks for all the help , tutorials and Your great tools and the time you spent with us , upgrading your tools and for all your good advices !

ccc - Well , what can i say ? many many thanks for all your good advices ! my ITO2 Campaigns were created based on your good suggestions , advices and ofcourse thanks to your great New Models ! some of them are first shown ! You got a great store there !

i hope to visit your store some day again , keep it up !

i would like to mentioned another name : Death_119 , Dudi Likvornik.....special thanks should go to this "One army Guy" !
without Dudi's original Theater , our ITO2 Project could not be birth !....---- Dudi joined us a year ago , after a long period of silence , and started some Terrain upgrade work , unfurtantly , one day he become to be a MIA again , i hope all is fine with him and hopefully wishing for his returned !

now....we got A , B , C , D and i would like to jump to "R".......Ranger822 ! Tony - you've been more then a good partner for me !

you become one of my good friends , we spent about 2 years of an interesting correspondancing eighter by emails or our forum , we're chatting few times on Icq.....i learned a lot from you , your Tutorials should be posted here , one of the best and multi knowledge ppl in Falcon4 modding area , i ever knew ! many thanks for all what you did here !

you did a holy work , you have to be proud on what you did ! and i wish that your nxt Project of FalklandsTheatre should not be less then ITO2 ! i hope you'll get my dvd soon , Good luck with this theater !

i will continue to hang around when i got time for this nice hobby , unfurtantly not as in the past due my overloading RL-----....but the memories of a good and interesting friendship will stay for ever and will continue ofcourse !
i will support any Campaign issues if they'll be .

Tnx to all the others who helped us to bring the ITO2 Out !

Avi(Setmose), Edwin(Twister), Patrick (Eole2), Pierre (Twix) ,Pumpyhead ,Ripsaw , Snakeman, Tom(T-Rex) , BenBen & Rob (i hope both of them will show up again) ....and the list goes on , i am sure that the others i did'nt mentioned here , are listed in the Credits Doc.

Thanks all ! and continue the great & holy Falcon4 Theaters Dev. work

Eyran "Peled" Millis .
F4ITDG-Israeli Theater Development Group (retired) .

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-03-29 21:43:03

I have posted PMC Tactical news about it with rss feed. You can read it from the Falcon 4 index page. The link points to the main Israel forum area.

If the Israel page needs to be updated, let me guys know.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Fafa
Captain

Post by Fafa » 2007-11-12 08:44:22

Hi folks,
I'm working on a little fix of my own to update ODS 0.6 for OF, but as you know the 512 theaters includes Israel, Egypt, Syria etc..., so I was asking myself if I could not integrate some of your Aircrafts lods, skins and data in a specific DB. I already succeeded in replacement for some other aircrafts and already pointed the TDF file to an "adapted object folder".

So, I request permission to PELED, Ranger822 and all people involved in the project ITO2 ton integrate their ITO2 for FF3 lods and skins work in this Fix I'm making for an OF version. I could also do something for the RV version but I've heard that ITO2 for RV is in developement yet. So thanks in advance for everything.

Fafa.

ranger822
Banned user

ITO2

Post by ranger822 » 2007-11-15 13:27:03

Hi Fafa,

Permit to use my work is granted - please see the credits and readme for ITO2 and get other permits - much of the work is derivative so the list is pretty long... good luck.

Yes, ITO2 for RV is in development.