CATE conf for korean texture.bin

F4Browse, CATE, Tacedit, Terrainview & TheaterMaker etc utility related

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

CATE conf for korean texture.bin

Post by Snake Man » 2009-08-04 15:40:27

CATE conf for korean texture.bin is available. I have updated our wiki page for the current korean texture.bin conf files.

PMC Editing Wiki: CATE.

These work pretty good, they were used in Europe, Kurile, Georgia, Taiwan and Korea 128 theaters.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

ccc
Chief of Staff

Re: CATE conf for korean texture.bin

Post by ccc » 2009-08-06 11:38:41

this new wiki page is excellent.. but i have no idea running visual basic or perl script tools. :x

on this page i found.. CATE can do [Random tile placement].. so..it means if we add NEW farm or desert tiles, we can use CATE to auto-tile them randomly in the area of such types..without affecting the rest part of terrain tiles?
(no, i don't imply you to autotile all theater again, just ask question. since Polak's making variant tiles.. i just wonder how to apply them, effectively. random-tiling with variant tiles sounds pretty cool)

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: CATE conf for korean texture.bin

Post by Snake Man » 2009-08-07 11:34:26

ccc wrote:i have no idea running visual basic or perl script tools.
Okay, it doesn't matter as this is CATE conf topic and not programming with basic/perl one. Please stick to the topic.
CATE can do [Random tile placement].. so..it means if we add NEW farm or desert tiles, we can use CATE to auto-tile them randomly in the area of such types..without affecting the rest part of terrain tiles?
Uh... yes?

And you are figuring this out only now, after CATE has been out and in heavy use at PMC for years?
(no, i don't imply you to autotile all theater again, just ask question. since Polak's making variant tiles.. i just wonder how to apply them, effectively. random-tiling with variant tiles sounds pretty cool)
Again offtopic. Stick to topic please. If you have genuine specific CATE conf question, shoot away, but keep ODS new tiles topic separate.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."