Can you Help me about FLIRon hud ???

Falcon 4 cockpits discussion

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

coursaros
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Can you Help me about FLIRon hud ???

Post by coursaros » 2011-01-03 13:02:54

Hallo to everybody first,i am Michael from Greece and i am a user of OpenFalcon 4.7.
I am trying to editing many things in Aegean theater with very good results for my skills.
I am a graphic designer and i try many tools to upgrate with editing the OpenFalcon.

Here you can see many of my screenshots about aircraft skins,weapons data, airfield skins and 3d opject etc.
http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z47 ... 0QQtppZZ20

I have a problem about Flir on HUD and it is very complicated!!!
In Falcon40,Alied Force, etc with the keybind Shift-H you can activate the LANTIRN sensor, so you can take a Infra Red picture (FLIR) on Head up display...
In OpenFalcon4.7 this system is No active but the problem is that if you active the FLIR you take the config in right MFD about pitch but never you can see the FLIR on HUD.

PLEASE if someone Know about this and how to fix it, or how to take data or code from a past Falcon to edit it inside OpenFalcon4.7!!
I Know that OpenFalcon has the NVIS but it is very helpfully to have Flir on HUD and very realistic..

I am member of 320E-Haf Sqr. and a virtual pilot so!

Thank you and i hope to fix this!!

molnibalage
Colonel
Editing Interests: Modeling

Re: Can you Help me about FLIRon hud ???

Post by molnibalage » 2011-01-04 07:06:29

Yes, this is buggy. Likely the exe the problem. --> My guess you can't fix it because you do not have source code. Even if you have you have to know well the code.
Core 2 Duo E7300, Gigabyte EP43, 4 GB RAM (1066MHz), Shappire Radeon HD4850 1GB

coursaros

Post by coursaros » 2011-01-04 17:47:48

Thank you my friend.

I don't know how to fix and to use the code so...no problem!
If someone Know how to fix it or maybe to fix this with a new patch.exe then tell me please!!!!

molnibalage
Colonel
Editing Interests: Modeling

Post by molnibalage » 2011-01-05 07:10:37

As I know nobody will fix OF 4.x, because BMS team is working on BMS4. There was (is?) a project upgrading 4.7 to 4.8 but my guess, that never will be released because of BMS4.
Core 2 Duo E7300, Gigabyte EP43, 4 GB RAM (1066MHz), Shappire Radeon HD4850 1GB

Geraki
Recruit

Post by Geraki » 2011-01-07 09:35:35

It is good for BMS team to upgrade fix that issue for not USA F-16 , sionce BMS is real as it gets i would like to have the FLIR on HUD and in icp the FLIR switches implemented .. i know that we can use NVG but in reality for HAF as i know we can use both nvg or flir on HUD which helps wirth DTS TFR darar amezing SA during night operations.

coursaros

Post by coursaros » 2011-01-07 16:25:58

Exactly Haf use both these systems (Flir on Hud by Lantirn and NVIS with combatible and friently cockpit lights)Its the pilot choose the choice to use hud flir.
Because Flir on Hud has a thermal imaging IR.
These two system has advantages and desadvantafes so if you have both you can use these under the plan or the situation.
In other condition the pilot use the NVIS for example and with the oportunity to use too JHNCS(helmet mount display) and in other condition the flir on hud.
The point is that as real as you get , you can choose in many flight conditions or in some action,combat or tactic situation to use what ever you want of these systems.
Its very bad for us ,because if you want to use all the system ,subsystems or submodes and you dont have this oportunity... because an error in code.....
nevermind KNOWS SOMEBODY WHERE IS THE Update for OpenFalcon 4.7 to 4.8????

And another questions: For the NVIS(key N)...Can somebody told me if its possible to found or to hack the file that i can see inside a grafic(dds)or the code to fix the Green Vision (the color,the black circle around or the saturation and noise of the green colorized image).I try and i found many solutions to fix skins with plugin in Photoshop CS4 as i am a graphic designer,i fount the opinion to make TE/AWACS map or to put some shelters or fix and upgrate weapons of any plane BUT i cant found how to found and FIX the Night Vision G.In config editor for exmpl. you can choose if you want full image or a black around image of green..
PLEASE told me if you Know something!!!!!!!
I want to make it as the reality image with saturation and a noize inside "color frequency"

here you can see some pictures of my work..
an exersize area foe training...

http://www.e-haf.org/

thanks a lot for your answers and sorry for my english so! :)

611-eagle
2nd Lt

Post by 611-eagle » 2011-01-13 21:40:02

molnibalage wrote:As I know nobody will fix OF 4.x, because BMS team is working on BMS4. There was (is?) a project upgrading 4.7 to 4.8 but my guess, that never will be released because of BMS4.
Sure :mrgreen:
LEGEND's NEVER DIE
Intel Core2 QUAD Processor, 2 GB 4850x2, 4 GB DDR2 RAM, Win7 Ultimate and XP Professional Both

Return to “Falcon 4 Cockpits”