BMS4:DPRK Strong - RF cam - winnable.

Korea theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

ccc
Chief of Staff

BMS4:DPRK Strong - RF cam - winnable.

Post by ccc » 2011-11-24 02:43:20

sliders unchanged. Blue won the war on Day 5 2220, by capturing P'yongyang.

- in this cam i encountered 3 or 4 CTDs. fly F-16 blk40, operated in 3d pit and got reproducible CTD, probably pit related.
some CTD happened when exit 3d world to debrief page, crash log showed atcbrain error. and F16 blk30 or 32 has throttle/thrust setting bug.

- Blue GU first captured Wonson - but for unknown reason they could not capture Wonson AFB.. it remained under Red control till the end of war.

- though Blue GUs has captured several political spots in P'yongyang area around day 3-4, they hesitated to captured the key spot- P'yongyang, so the war last a bit longer.. during the extended war time, some Blue GUs advanced near Hamhung, others advanced to N/NW area of P'yongyang. Joint PRC/DPRK counter strike was noted near Hamhung and north P'yongyang.

- the CBU cluster killing power is noticably lowered in BMS..i checked the damage value which is about half of the one in FF DB. means you've to drop a pair to get the same kill power.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: BMS4:DPRK Strong - RF cam - winnable.

Post by Snake Man » 2011-11-24 03:32:52

Any idea what causes atcbrain CTD?
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

ccc
Chief of Staff

Re: BMS4:DPRK Strong - RF cam - winnable.

Post by ccc » 2011-11-24 03:56:30

Any idea what causes atcbrain CTD?
NO. it only happened for one time... after debrief screen, which means my last flight score was logged.

Apart from that, i did notice a flight path bug.. F/A-18D sq on Carrier, the ATO generated an odd mission, start and end point at left lower corner of map - no carrier or AFB there!