Why is China involved???

Afghanistan theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Why is China involved???

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-09-13 19:13:00

Hey guys. Today, I installed the Afghan theater on my PC and entered the theater to have a first look at it. I chose the second campaign and after 5-6 Falcon minutes passed there were news reports that China had declared war on the US/Pakistan. I was very surprise about that. I thought that the theater was not fictional and that it had some things that were real and based on the war against Afghanistan at the end of 2001. I thought that the theater would be closer to reality than fictional. It would be better in my opinion to keep it close to reality. Could someone please prepare a theater that doesnot involve China because they seem as if they declare war against everyone!!!
:( :( :(

Butcher_ss
Butcher_ss.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: Why is China involved???

Post by Snake Man » 2002-09-14 01:51:00

The campaigns need some work. The China declaring war will be removed from the campaign that reflects most closest to Enduring Freedom.

ps. as you might know we cannot model realistic Enduring Freedom in falcon campaign engine.

PMC TFW
Snake Man
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."