New Server To Play Falcon4 setup... Anyone interested i

Vietnam theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Swick
Recruit

New Server To Play Falcon4 setup... Anyone interested i

Post by Swick » 2004-05-30 15:44:00

Hey All,
I am putting this message in all threads, so I hope this is okay... Please accept my apologies if I am not allowed to do this! Anyway, I am creating several new servers that will be running off of 6 T3's, and a couple of cable modems within the next 2 months. I am getting the T's because of work, but I will be doing this on the side. If anyone could help me with ANYTHING, I'd greatly appreciate it. This will be free for EVERYONE to use for as long as I can keep it up! Hopfully a VERY long time! Again, I'd really appreciate any help, suggestions, etc... that anyone would be willing to give me! Please respond to this post or ICQ me at: 3856090
Thanks Everyone!
Swick
PS. This service will be up, HOPFULLY, within the next couple of days! I've already got 3 business accounts setup for cable modem! The speeds are as follows for each Cable modem! Upload: 4,262k / sec and download speed is: 8,769k / sec (I have screen shots to prove this speed if you feel I am a lying, no good, lousey, piece of crap, SOB. :-) The computer(s) that will be running the software are: 3.08ghz hyperthreading P4, 8gig DDR400 ram, FOUR (4) x 320gig Serial HDD at 10,000+ RPM Each, Radeon 9800 256meg ram Video Card, and a partridge in a pear tree... I have 3 computers at the moment with these spec's! Hope this helps! Again, IT IS FREE FOR ALL!
If at first you don''t succeed,
well, so much for skydiving.... :)