CTD upon exe execution

VTE - The most detailed and comprehensive Vietnam modification for OFP

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

bigstone
1st Lt

CTD upon exe execution

Post by bigstone » 2007-02-23 09:04:59

I click on the shortcut on my desktop. I get a error message Addonbn tracers need 196 application. The screen goes black and I am back on the desktop??? What should i do? What 196 patch must I install???

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-23 09:08:46

OFP version 1.96 is required for VTE and its additional addons. You'll find the patch in BIS homepage.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

bigstone
1st Lt

Post by bigstone » 2007-02-23 22:57:18

Snake Man wrote:OFP version 1.96 is required for VTE and its additional addons. You'll find the patch in BIS homepage.
Thank you got it to work. Awesome!!! In the campaign will I be able to play in a USMC unit? Also which single mission has USMC involved? One more thing what is the best looking sky mod out there for VTE?

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-23 23:01:58

Ouch tough questions :)

I cant remember which single missions let you play as USMC, but my PMC NAM 1965 campaign you can play as USMC sniper. Then in my single missions... uh I just cant remember which one, PMC NAM Command one or two, you are USMC officer and order around USMC squads. Oh and also in my PMC NAM SEAL campaign you should be able to order around USMC squads.

Best sky is up to you, thats why we left it out from the release. I have used many, llaumax and modul comes to mind right now, the WGL4.12 was used by us before. You decide.
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

bigstone
1st Lt

Post by bigstone » 2007-02-24 02:19:15

Hooah Thank you!!! I can't wait for more updates for this mod. The immersion is fantastic. Just imagine what will happen when Armed assualt comes out. I noticed in that game you see USMC troops, but no US Army guys at all and since I am Army I sure would like to see US Army troops added in as a mod for Armed Assault. :D

Return to “Vietnam: The Experience (OFP)”