Unable to use certain A-A Missles

Falcon 4 general discussion (please no editing discussion)

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

visioninthedark
Recruit
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Unable to use certain A-A Missles

Post by visioninthedark » 2009-12-28 13:12:12

Hi,

I've looked to see if this problem has been reported before and whether a resolution was posted - but have been unable to find one.

I am having a strange issue - for some reason - all of a sudden - A-A missles like the A7M and AIM9M - and even the A-54A - do not seem to be functioning even when on the loadout.

I noticed this first while playing the Iran Campaign - tried flying an F4 with A7M's and AIM9M's - but when I tried toopt for these missles in flight - they simply wouldn't show on the SMS - like they weren't there - even though they were visible on outside.

Then noticed the same issue with the F14's - if I was carrying a mix of A-54C's and A-54A's - the A-54A's simply wouldn't show on the SMS while I cycled through the A-A weapons.

This problem was not there initially - and I noticed it appearsuddenly fairly later into the campaign.

I then though this may be a bug with the Iran Theater - so I changed Battlefields - only to discover the same problem with the Korea theater.

Somehow, certain missles are not showing up when I cycle through the A-A loadout - specifically with the the F4 aircraft (all missles don;t seem to show) and the A7M and A54A's on F14's ..... the A7M's don't function on the F15's either.

Now one other point - in a TE - all missles and all aircraft function just fine - its only in the campaign that these funnies happen.

Shally be very gratefulif someone can point me in the right direction on how to fix this.

Thanks.

Ed_1
Recruit
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Re: Unable to use certain A-A Missles

Post by Ed_1 » 2010-02-08 23:59:50

you have to recheck data that its all ok. If you have missile in loadout ok and rack data is ok make sure you add missile to SSD data and to cam file squadron stores if problem is only in campaigns .

Return to “Falcon 4 General”