F4 and my granny...

Falcon 4 general discussion (please no editing discussion)

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

phoenix
Recruit

F4 and my granny...

Post by phoenix » 2007-03-20 16:11:50

Guys,

I see in the browser many units that dont have armaments and simply do nothing :(

I like to refer to these useless entities as granny units...

Kraz_t and m1978 supply convoys have no protection and simply drive around like their on steroids running into each other :)

My 87 yr old half blind granny may as well be driving these convoys cause they do JACK SHIT...

The poor sobs dont even have a machinegun for self protection :shock:

Surely in wartime these guys would have some sort of protection such as SA7 or light machine guns.

Also is their any way to tie them in with the supply system :?:

EX: can they be somehow made to affect troop morale or could the sobs be made to resupply samsites when they run low on missiles :idea:

I also see SUBS in the browser as well...but seemingly granny must have gotten into these as well cause again they do SFA.

Can the subs not be made to fire Tomahawk cruise missiles when they come in contact with offshore groundforces :!:

Is their a way to get my granny out of these entities and make the sobs become part of the F4 world or is it a complete nono :x

Im sure the orig F4 team meant these things to work but never got a chance to implement them before they disbanded...

Also to my shock i see over 20 diff type of naval vessels that are EMPTY :shock:

Granny musta hijacked these as well cause what is the point in them using system resources when they just sit on their asses waiting to be blown to smitherians.

None of these units even have a munition :shock:

Know you guys will prolly laff your asses of at me but im gonna try to somehow add these units into the F4 world and get granny the hell out of em :D

Ive given the seawolf a stinger missile for protection and also added the ability to make them detect enemy groundforces so that now at least if red forces come near a naval port the sobs can fire tomahawks at them...

I mean didnt subs play a major role in iraq during shock and awe with cruise missiles so why cant they be made do the same thing in F4 :?:

By altering certain variables in the browser such as detection,hitchance, and various other stuff ive now gotten ships and subs to act like tanks and they are now firing on enemy troops as when they get near a port instead of just sitting their like my granny doing her knitting.

Can these ships and subs be made patrol certain areas with tacedit cause it would mean naval strikes would be a definite priority and would add to overall simplay in upcoming theaters...

Otherwise it looks like were stuck with granny :D

Return to “Falcon 4 General”