Ease of Use

Falcon 4 general discussion (please no editing discussion)

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Ice
Recruit

Re: Ease of Use

Post by Ice » 2002-10-25 20:14:00

Yo Edge,

Think you haven't been around that long.
Things have become a breeze since iBeta's 108.
In those day's it was ..... well lots of work to keep up with the almost dailly releases of patches from every corner of the world.
Now it's all been done for us.
All we need to do is install the 80+ MB patch with all them new goodies in it.
YEAHHH i feel SP4 comming :D
         "The Dutch"

ccc
Chief of Staff

Post by ccc » 2002-10-26 10:25:00

Each new theater got its own terrain/object folder. you can use F4skin editor to replace skins in these seperate Texture files.

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-26 11:29:00

quote:Originally posted by The Edge:
IceMan Fella,

Where do you put the skins and cockpits if you've got multiple theaters running. I really don't want to mess up things because at the moment the game seems stable, but I would like to improve it. My mate Rabbit who set it up for us, wouldn't be very impressed If I had to go back to him with it all busted up. I've downloaded some Swiss Flight skins but don't know where to put em. My other mate Rory is from Holland like you, he's cool. You can have Van Nistelrooy back though, he's a Filthy Scummer. :cool:
Hey who Van Nistelrooy are you talking about? I hope that you don't mean Man Utd's Ruud Van Nistelrooy because this is going to get personal. If you do mean that Van Nistelrooy why are you calling him a "Filthy Scummer"? Please clarify who you are taalking about. :mad: :mad:

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

Widowmaker
Lt. General
Gaming Interests: Falcon 4.0
Editing Interests: Terrains

Post by Widowmaker » 2002-10-26 16:25:00

Now Ruud seems to be a hotshot in England..
now he should learn to football in our National team the way he does in Man. Utd.

this guy could finally make us World Champion.

hope hope hope

/widmak
Widmak

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-26 16:43:00

Any Utd player is a filthy scummer. Ask Steve Mc Mahon. If you think Cyprus is warm you should come to Blackpool. You'll be a trainer before long Butcher_ss lad son.
You still haven't clarified why he is a filthy scummer. If Blackpool were to sign Van Nistelrooy would he be made great and "clean" just because he is playing for Blackpool? All of you guys who believe the same for all Utd players should have a brain surgery. You keep critisizing Utd whether they are losing, winning or drawing. You are so jealous of our success that you can't look your own peformances and concentrate on what we are doing. Some of you concentrate on what we do more than Utd fans themslves. I belive that all of you need to grow up and look at your own mess, correct your faults and then criticize others. And personally I believe that your guys(Blackpool) can learn a thing or two by watching Utd.

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2002-10-26 16:50:00

Err whats this has to do with Falcon 4.0, put a stop these off-topic posts.

PMC TFW
Snake Man
Important PMC Tactical Web Hosting Update, PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-26 16:53:00

Any Utd player is a filthy scummer. Ask Steve Mc Mahon. If you think Cyprus is warm you should come to Blackpool. You'll be a trainer before long Butcher_ss lad son.
Yes I believe you are right. If Beckham wasn't playing against Greece England would probably never qualified for the WC. Or do you forget the time when Scholes scored twice against Scotland to practically send England the Euro Finals. How many vital goals have been scored by Man Utd players that have helped England in the past. If the Man Utd players leave the England side the team will no longer exist. All of you say that Utd players are filthy scums but when they do not score for Utd but they score for England I am sure that you say nothing about them. You only criticize them when they play for Man Utd. This shows the obsession that you have against Man Utd where you think that they are filthy scummers due to our success over the last 10 years.

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

Widowmaker
Lt. General

Post by Widowmaker » 2002-10-26 18:28:00

Snakeman asked very politely to end this Off Topic post.

I suggest you follow his orders.

have a nice Saterday nite, playing Falcon or something :D

/widmak
Widmak

BamBam143
Recruit

Post by BamBam143 » 2002-10-26 23:22:00

Amen Widow & Snake they want to argue go to a chat line & not on a Falcon 4.0 site
AIRCRAFT(MILITARY)

Widowmaker
Lt. General

Post by Widowmaker » 2002-10-27 14:12:00

'yeah I agree' would have been sufficiant

/widmak
Widmak

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-27 16:20:00

I agree that Butcher has a joystick stuck up his arse, Any way, he doesn't live far enough away from Manchester to support the scum. :p
My silence is your answer. :p

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

Return to “Falcon 4 General”