Nevada Red Flag Training Facility

Nevada theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Nevada Red Flag Training Facility

Post by Snake Man » 2001-04-21 06:13:00

Here is what I mentioned, can be found on F4Patch v4.0 -> Realism Patch v4.1 -> RP Tweaks...

Description: This patch deactivates the warheads on all AA and PL series A-A missiles for training purposes

Creator: Shawn Agne

Credit: Brian Sikkema
Fixed by Joel Bierling

---

Description: This patch deactivates the guns so you'll see the tracers hit but the shouldn't do anything

Fixed by Joel Bierling (v1.1)

---

This patch deactivates the warheads for the SA-2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/12/13/14/15/19, and HN5A missiles.
This will enable you to practice your missile evasion tactict without being blown out of the air
as the missiles will still guide they just won't shoot you down.

---

Description: This patch deactivates the warheads on the Patriot, Hawk, Chun-Ma, Stinger, and Nike-H surface to air missiles.
With this patch you can practice your missile evasion tactics without getting blown out of the air.

There.

PMC TFW
Snake Man
PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

ccc
Chief of Staff

Re: Nevada Red Flag Training Facility

Post by ccc » 2001-04-21 06:26:00

Ya, I found that too Image
Hope we can bundle these patches with Nevada training theater, "one-click for all"!

BTW, theater skin pack addon 1 featuring some Nevada skins is on the way to Shadow's site.

and...wonder if Dragon or Ripper can modify a ACMI pod(should be very simple, sidewinder with no fins, painted in orange color), so a/c can load it on wingtip..hmm..totally authentic yah?

Com_gp
Colonel

Re: Nevada Red Flag Training Facility

Post by Com_gp » 2001-04-21 09:45:00

Wow, thanks Snake_man, now im gonna check those in f4patch right now, hehe, my campaing is starting to take shape, yesterday night i mess arround with everything, added some realistic scuadrons, at least the names and started to name all right in the te_new.tac

THANKS, ComGP

[This message has been edited by Com_gp (edited April 21, 2001).]