radio calls

Operation Desert Storm theater

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

swordsman

radio calls

Post by swordsman » 2002-10-25 17:17:00

hi

installed ODS (really great work!) but i have one problem sometimes when i start a mission i can´t hear radio calls??? I can choose one but i can´t hear something and i also don´t hear chatter from other pilots??

and then (let´s say the next day) i start again i can hear chatter again!!

so sometimes (after booting the pc) i can hear chatter and sometimes not (after booting again)

heeee???

Butcher_ss
Colonel

Re: radio calls

Post by Butcher_ss » 2002-10-26 09:31:00

quote:Originally posted by swordsman:
hi

installed ODS (really great work!) but i have one problem sometimes when i start a mission i can´t hear radio calls??? I can choose one but i can´t hear something and i also don´t hear chatter from other pilots??

and then (let´s say the next day) i start again i can hear chatter again!!

so sometimes (after booting the pc) i can hear chatter and sometimes not (after booting again)

heeee???
There could be a problem with your installation that has caused a problem with your sound files. However I am not sure about this so don't take this as correct. Try re-installing ODS to see if this was the case. If this is repeated then there must be something wrong with the theater itself and not yours. If I remember correctly this has happened to me some times but since there was noproblem with the game I just ignored it.

Butcher_ss.
Butcher_ss.

swordsman

Re: radio calls

Post by swordsman » 2002-10-26 11:55:00

hi

what´s with the 3d sound algorithm??

i heard that this could cause many problems?!

Return to “Operation Desert Storm”