Minimap Team bug ?

Terrain / Theater editing

Moderators: Lone Wolf, Snake Man

Couby
1st Lt

Minimap Team bug ?

Post by Couby » 2007-02-21 22:44:35

It seems for me that with 128 theaters there's no way getting the minimap working in the Team menu when editing tactical engagements (to define border).
I have that both with ODS and Iran.

If I try to do it via TacEdit (defining country borders), then when editing it or launching in Falcon I got a CTD.

Yet I noticed trying that with ODS, that after defining countries (objectives owners), reimporting objectives countries per countries, and then nearlly objects after objects I can identify some which when deleted, I don't get the CTD anymore.
That give me a new te_new.
BUT if I'm changing again the whole objectives owners via TacEdit, I got back the CTD...

I'd like to know if there is a chance to see this problem solved if really related to objectives :? , or if it is specific to 128 theaters...

I think it is really important to stabilise such theaters giving the possibility to fully edit TEs as we want.
Maybe 128 theaters are so big that because biger there are more objects and then more reasons to get such instability... except if there is already a known solution for that problem :oops: .
ImageImage

Peled
F4ITDG

Post by Peled » 2007-02-22 07:20:50

IF You'r talking about the case mentioned here :

viewtopic.php?t=20686&highlight=

there's nothing to do with........ :?
F4ITDG-Israeli Theater Development Group (retired) .

Snake Man
Commander-In-Chief
Gaming Interests: ArmA, ArmA 2, Falcon 4.0 and OFP.
Editing Interests: All, I (try) to edit everything.

Post by Snake Man » 2007-02-22 09:42:23

Indeed please use the existing topic. Thank you.
Important PMC Tactical Web Hosting Update, PMC Tactical Forum New User Registration please read new info here.

PMC since 1984

Editing knowledge, visit PMC Editing Wiki
The leading, most detailed and comprehensive modification made for the Vietnam War - Vietnam: The Experience homepage
View our videos in PMC Youtube channel

PMC Tactical forum Advanced Search is power.

"ALPHA BLACK TO PAPA BEAR. ALL RUSSIANS ARE TOAST. OVER."

Return to “Terrain / Theater”